Help › Forums

ALL SHOTS WAY SHORT OF CLUB STRENGTH

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 28 2020 9:10 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Gorfit
    47 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 8:46 PM

Tonight, 2/25/20, I played a blitz game on Pinehurst 8, the one posted for extra points today.

Nearly EVERY shot for me AND my opponent went WAY WAY SHORT no matter even if we hit FULL power!!!!!!!!!!

Can't the awful programmers at wgt get ANYTHING right??   The game plays bad enough normally, but this is way beyond even that!!!!!

Unfortunately there are too many "not to smart" people who keep giving wgt money for clubs and balls that basically do very very little to help the player's game. 

I have not and never will give wgt any real money for any equipment for this incredibly inaccurate rendition of golf!!!!!!!   The scenery is nice though...   lol

I use free clubs and balls and play mostly blitzes and many many times BEAT players with high rankings and fancy equipment.    THAT's how I know that buying equipment doesn't help much!!    lololol

Tonight I also played the Bethpage 9 holes for a few extra points and even though at the beginning of the game (as always with this course) it is posted as a VERY Difficult course (HAHAHAHAHA)   ...

Even with my free clubs  and balls I STILL shot only ONE over par!!!

So why pay for  nothing????       

WHY don't u people at wgt start doing things properly and ACTUALLY FIX some of the problems with this 'game'????

I have been on wgt for many years now and have seen NO IMPROVEMENTS AT ALL!!! The game and game play have just gotten worse and worse ALL the time!!!

Thanks for NOTHING!!!!!

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 1:07 PM

cant wait to see dons reply to this one..........

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 1:13 PM

Gorfit:

Even with my free clubs  and balls I STILL shot only ONE over par!!!

So why pay for  nothing????   

HEY! That and another rant will get you another starter ball. Well done!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 2:13 PM

MGB01:

cant wait to see dons reply to this one..........

Heh, why bother, it would be like punching a drunk.  :-D

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 2:15 PM

@Gorfit

I'm willing to test your theory. And risk that you aren't as excellent as you think you are.  Pick any evening and let's do a match play challenge on PInehurst for all 18 holes for let's say 10000 credits.

Good news is you'll also get a big tee box advantage. Ill be on the back tees.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 2:21 PM

• morrison6
    34 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 3:00 PM

Can someone tell me why the clubs and distances have changed today, I know which clubs I`ve bought and the distances they average, now it seems wgt/top golf have decided to tell me the club/distance they think I need rather than letting me decide?? I check my equipment in my profile page and it`s looks normal, but as soon as I play a game it changes??? Helpppppp!

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 4:00 PM

morrison6:
    Can someone tell me why the clubs and distances have changed today,

You may have inadvertently put on the magical tighty whities when you played last.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 6:04 PM

@ Gorfit '  You do realise that you are only a L97 Master after 7 years of play . Your rant isnt proving anything . You complain but yet you keep playing . The game according to you sucks and yet here you are playing a game that you seem to despise .

There are many players who have never spent any money on the game and have the top clubs and gear . I am one of those players who has never spent a penny to play the game . I used to do the free credit videos and offers to earn credits . I currently have 2 sets of the top clubs in my inventory . I also still have over 22,000 of those free credits stashed away in my account . All that it took to get them was my time doing surveys and watching the videos .

They just did an update so you may need to clear your cache as usual . That may be why your clubs were off . Anyway its very evident that you really dont know anything about the game . If you did then you wouldnt have posted this thread . If you are such a great programmer then why dont you apply for a job at WGT . That way you can show them how to do things the right way .

For those of us who have been here playing for years now we know you for what you really are . A loud mouth wind bag who doesnt know when to ask for help . For years you have been here and learned nothing but how to complain . You asked for nothing which is why you learned nothing .

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 3:04 AM
    lmao................
  • PAGES
RSS