Forums

Help › Forums

people who disconnect during a game

Mon, Feb 15 2021 6:17 PM (34 replies)
  • Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 1:09 AM

pdb1:

Besides all the obvious already pointed out stuff like there is no way to stop life from happening and there are millions of things that can distract a person from a virtual golf game and without a thought just opt out and do whatever .

There are glitches and feature problems .

Then there is me . With a very weak internet connection . That loses the connection every 2 minutes . More often not returning . I gotta believe that I am not the only one with that condition .

There is no fix or cure for any of the disconnections . It is what it is .

• GolfNomad
    299 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 7:53 AM

Yeah, it's hard to tell if it was intentional or not..connection seems to do alot with it..usually when u wait and they disconnect u will get the coins.

• Dharla
    316 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 12:26 PM

pdb1:

Imahacker58:
    Personally I think it’s worse when your opponent drags out each shot the full 45 seconds and deliberately hits the ball around until they max shots hoping I’ll just quit.

I finally had that happen to me twice now . Lol . When I asked . One of them replied . " I just want to get my coins worth out of the game " . I out waited them . To get my coins worth .

I've seen that a couple times myself. The bad behavior you sometimes see in alt shot is nothing compared to what goes on in the coin rooms.  

RSS