Forums

Help › Forums

2/11 Improved Update Available? Won't Load

Thu, Jul 22 2021 4:03 AM (34 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:10 PM
    its like its down for maintanance.....cant update or start the new version.....
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:17 PM

MarchieB:
    Has anyone tried deleting and reinstalling the PCEA Launcher using the download link?

⛔   NEVER MIND That didn't work  😢 Sorry!

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:23 PM

I was going to post on this, but noticed I am not alone on this issue.  Hope it gets resolved.  Can no longer access the PC EA version at the moment and I had previously little to no trouble with using it.  

• sideshowPA
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:29 PM

I am on this boat as well. Seems odd that nobody from their team would post a "we see your concern and are working on it" message.

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:35 PM

Working again as of 330pm eastern time USA.

Ark

PS Who knows for how long......

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:37 PM

Let's just cross our collective fingers and hope that a really big update is coming down the pike. Can you say, "alternate shot?"

• FGraf72
    491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:43 PM

arkage57:

Working again as of 330pm eastern time USA.

Ark

PS Who knows for how long......

2:35pm; I don't know if my last remove & install forced a fix, or if The update had just  Completed. I'm on the App, & a quick check showed 1800souls in the cheep 3hole game room, leads me to think maybe the outage, might have been forced selectively. Anyhow Panic averted..

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:50 PM

BogeyOne:

Let's just cross our collective fingers and hope that a really big update is coming down the pike. Can you say, "alternate shot?"

Until they install a working communication device on the mobile side of things, and they allow mobile to EA, EA to PC availability, adding all of these desired components means nothing. 

There is a thread showing the frustration of players trying to connect on Stroke Play and Match Play, and not being able to find an opponent. 

I've been fortunate with an active club forum to make connections with mobile players and then set up at least Stroke Play matches. Still trying to get the timing right to see if we can run a foursome, but we've played several twosome matches. 

Still can't get a PC player to invite me to a Match play event, so don't even know if that works. (Can't invite "up the food chain" so to speak, so I just need to sit tight. Same with H2H or Stroke play- mobiles can invite me, but it errors out and I have to close and then invite them from EA to mobile). 

Alternate shot would be nice, but without a working communication device between platforms, I don't think one would be able to find a match. 

JMO, Best of luck

Ark

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 1:06 PM

What was the up-date?  I cant seem to find anything

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 1:19 PM

Woodoworkery:

What was the up-date?  I cant seem to find anything

I"m going with "glitch" not update.