Forums

Help › Forums

Available Courses

Wed, Feb 12 2020 4:56 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BobfromOz
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 1:21 PM

Hi Guys, just a newbie - how and where do I get WGT courses to download ?

Thanks in advance

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 3:55 PM

BobfromOz:

Hi Guys, just a newbie - how and where do I get WGT courses to download ?

Thanks in advance

The wizard can tell ya...

Just close your eyes and click your heels together 3 times saying "I'd rather be in Augusta...I'd rather be in Augusta..."...

OR...if that doesn't work...

From the Main Page click on "Play Now" or go to www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx and then choose a format to play.  It's quite intuitive.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 4:12 PM

BobfromOz:
    Hi Guys, just a newbie - how and where do I get WGT courses to download? Thanks in advance

BobfromOz, as a new player (Hack) you will have to level up a bit and progress in the game to unlock the other courses. It doesn’t take too long but it is still how WGT works. Once you’ve played for a bit they will all be available to play. 
    One way kind of around this a bit would be through your Country Club as you will have access to any course regardless of whether they are still locked to you by playing in CC tournaments. You can even ask the Owner/Director of CC to create a tourney using any particular course(s) you would like to play.

• alosso
    21,036 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 4:17 PM

BobfromOz:
    how and where do I get WGT courses to download ?

AFAIK, never!

They aren't for download - you play what you see!

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 4:51 PM

MarchieB:
    progress in the game to unlock the other courses.

In the Flash version of the game you gain access to all of the courses upon joining.  Of course Whistler and Cabo have a greens fee to play though.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 5:31 PM

@Bobfromoz,i think possibly you may be a mobile player,if you are the simplest way to unlock all the courses is to take 1 hundred of the 2 hundred credits wgt gave you go to the pro shop and by a glove. I believe any purchase opens up all the courses.forgive me mate if i'm wrong it's been awhile since i first started,also not sure if that applies in pc or pcea.GL!

• BobfromOz
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 9:42 PM

AFAIK ?????

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 5:52 AM

All course available the second you join Wgt.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 11:34 AM

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 12:03 PM

Tigerpaw509:

All course available the second you join Wgt.

Not on mobile. See post above about unlocking courses. As noted, the easiest and fastest way to unlock all courses is to make a small purchase. 

At least, that's the way it used to be. I don't recall anyone ever stating it's changed for mobile. 

• PAGES
RSS