Forums

Help › Forums

Very Suspicious Game Engine!! Is WTG Sandbagging Us!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 1 2023 3:57 PM (9 replies)
  • 2econdcut
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2020 7:56 PM
    I just finished a game against a Hack rated opponent. The opponent took 3 Straight Gimmes from at least 4 Feet! I do not get a gimme unless I am within a foot. What gives? I seem to loose to Hacks and Amateurs on a regular basis. I don’t mind losing either, but this is starting become the norm. I am beginning to wonder if WTG is inserting unbeatable AI players throughout the game and taking coins from us If not then why does my Hack opponent make these incredible 40 or 50 foot putts at a rate that exceeds a Master player. Seems like they never make a bad shot. Maybe Hacks are allowed a longer gimme, but 4 feet or more is ridiculous! If it’s a bug, I can accept that, but I don’t think it is. I think it is programmed into the game engine. Why should I put money into WTG, which I have in the past by the way, purchased clubs and coins. I hope someone from WTG can explain this Hack phenomenon to me because I think there is something strange going on with this game.
  • BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 9:18 AM

I'm somewhat confused here,you've been playing for over 5yrs, you're at the master tier and you're still playing in lower level rooms where there are still gimmies? Oh and you're spouting some wgt conspiracy theory,seriously?

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 11:12 AM

Im not sure about the gimme status as i have only played mobile from TC,but i play lots of mobile while im on breaks at work and playing 3 hole games in the coin rooms.

Now i have played different rooms and have played Hacks all the way up to Legend who have an average of 150 which tells me 1 thing bud that they just play the coin games and they have all played the game for some time so a Legend at 150 average will still be pretty good.

Maybe WGT can enlighten you with the gimme status as im really not sure of it.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 11:35 AM

2econdcut:
    then why does my Hack opponent make these incredible 40 or 50 foot putts at a rate that exceeds a Master player

2econdcut, I assume you're talking about Head to Head coin room games, It's been a while since I was a Hack but ...

• I think that hacks might get to use the putt preview one time before taking each putt so that would give them a good idea of line and pace if their preview setup was pretty close already.
    • Not sure if Hacks are supposed to get longer gimmies. The first 3 Coin Rooms all say Gimmie of 2 ft ???
    • As well in the lowest 3 Coin Rooms the Tees are based on Tier so hacks will get to play off the "Ladies" tees while as as Master you might be off the second longest one. This helps to "handicap" the round for beginner players.

These issues can be solved by playing in the Coin Rooms above Beverly Hills. They have No Gimmies, the Tees are set the same for everyone regardless of tier, and while the Hacks might still get the putt preview, there shouldn't be too many if any in those rooms due to the increased wager required.

Hopefully this info helps ... Go Raps!! 😃

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 1:20 PM
    Hacks get 10 ft ish gimmies and putt preview in the lower coin rooms. They are new to the game remember so they need some help. You should be beating them anyway.
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 8:18 PM
    Avg. Distance to Pin 24 Ft. This is your problem! Work on that and things will turn around for you.
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 2:09 PM

DELETED

JD

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 8:28 AM

2econdcut:
    I hope someone from WTG can explain this Hack

Perhaps you should ask "WGT" by using the contact us option at the bottom of the page. 

Again,  W G T.  ;-)   Carry on  LOL

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 8:27 PM

• PAT3361
    50 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2023 3:57 PM

the answer is simple my friend< BUISNESS, WGT is a business they already have you as a customer and if Hacks Amatuers Pro's etc kept getting beat then they wouldn't be CUSTOMERS for long, its as simple as that, so the next time you hit your 245 3 wood with a 21mph tail wind and it lands and stops around 229 yrds don't be to hard on yourself its only wgt giving the coin player a helping hand!! even though he is a 150 ave Legend player at level 103 with ZERO ranked games to his name, don't pay WGT your hard earned money use Free balls and free equipment works for all the coin players!!!

RSS