Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access / Not Working After Install

Sat, Jan 30 2021 1:35 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2020 12:49 PM

Well after 4 months of waiting I tried again to download the new version on my computer . The game still wont work after downloading . Looks like I`m still getting the mobile version page after the game installs . Then the page freezes up and it wont let me sign in to access my account . Since my computer is only a few months old I know thats not the problem .

Since the link in the Early Access thread isnt working properly then maybe there needs to be a new one . I using Windows 10 and the game plays fine with the flash version .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2020 1:21 PM

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2020 1:57 PM

TopShelf2010:

Sorry to hear you are having issues my friend.

Have you tried uninstalling and downloading again?

Don

Yes I`ve tried all of that . I tried all of that since day 1 . It has never worked for me so far . So I`ll just wait a few more months and try again . Or WGT will put in a new link that works better than the current one . I`m not going to try and force the issue since this is a new computer . No need to mess it up trying a hundred different things just to play the game . Will just keep playing the flash version until they figure it out .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2020 2:35 PM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2020 10:38 AM

lonniescott711:

Well after 4 months of waiting I tried again to download the new version on my computer . The game still wont work after downloading . Looks like I`m still getting the mobile version page after the game installs . Then the page freezes up and it wont let me sign in to access my account . Since my computer is only a few months old I know thats not the problem .

Since the link in the Early Access thread isnt working properly then maybe there needs to be a new one . I using Windows 10 and the game plays fine with the flash version .

That is strange. The link has worked for me twice. First with my cheapo Acer the with my custom built PC that i just put back into service after getting a new video card because the original on never worked very well at all, 

Have you tried running the launcher as administrator? That appears to have worked for some people. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2020 11:44 AM

borntobesting:
    Have you tried running the launcher as administrator?

No I have`nt tried that Joe  so I may give it another shot . I uninstalled it since it was`nt working so may give it another try . Will let you if it works one way or the other .

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2020 12:56 PM

lonniescott711:

borntobesting:
    Have you tried running the launcher as administrator?

No I have`nt tried that Joe  so I may give it another shot . I uninstalled it since it was`nt working so may give it another try . Will let you if it works one way or the other .

Thanks Joe its now working like a charm . Now I just have to get used to the controls and how the new version plays . So far so good .

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2020 1:10 PM

• PedalBob
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 11:04 AM

@Borntobesting.... Thanks a ton. Running as Administrator did the trick for me.

• tripper1234
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 3:33 PM

install steam it works

• PAGES
RSS