Forums

Help › Forums

Desktop EA Update 2/4

Fri, Dec 4 2020 4:47 AM (36 replies)
  • RDHacker
    103 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 7:36 PM
    I like the new in game font. The numbers are a little easier to read.
  • jason01291
    411 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 10:59 PM

Nice Champion

Wgt making good moves in 2020 👌

Now just waiting for Wgt Champion's Crazy tournament 

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 11:34 PM

My screen is skewed since most recent update. Everything is slightly stretched in height. I thought it was just font, but seems more than that. 

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 7:56 AM

Champion,

Thanks for the update. 

Stroke play works fine.

We appreciate the shot clock being set to 90 seconds as that gives us a little time to chat. 

Did notice the font is different and greens a little different as far as spacing but we will adjust and should become second nature over time.

Also heard something I have not heard before.  Was playing stroke play with Slimjim001 and we got to hole 7 and when he took his tee shot the heartbeat came on instantly and in mid - flight we heard some one from the gallery yell "Get in the Hole" and bam the ball never touched the green and went right into bottom of the cup for a Hole-In-One.

Awesome.  Just awesome.  Moments like these are why we play and share the game we all enjoy. 

The new PCEA is awesome and we are enjoying the opportunity to play on it.  A great experience for everyone if they would just give it a chance and keep an open mine.

Thanks again for the updates. 

Slimjim001 sure would have liked to save a replay of that shot.  Maybe in time replays can be added to PCEA app.  With instructions on how to do it when they become available.

Thanks,

Michael

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 8:37 AM

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 11:20 AM

Since the last PCEA update, I and others I have played with, have been receiving some rather odd shots. Its like a rocket ball, shoots off the club and goes out of bounds, opposite of wind, obviously way farther than club is supposed to hit etc. I have lost two balls to this bug and have witnessed at least 3 others lose their balls same way in matches..

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 10:06 AM

TopShelf2010:

mrm6400:
    we heard some one from the gallery yell "Get in the Hole"

Nice to see this comment has transfered over to PCEA. I have had this a few times on the Flash version.

Looking forward to nabbing a HIO on PCEA in the future.

Oh, and just for reference... another comment that is common on "flash" HIOs is..

"Come On... Be Right"

Hope that phrase made it as well

Time will tell

Don

Also if the tee shot gets the flashing sidebars, hit the top left of the page as if you were going to quit etc, then return back to the game, it will give you the green speed, if there’s no green speed shown, you’ve holed it.

Now we just need WGT to introduce a replay option, i use a screen recording on my mobile device.

• kelsp
    2,197 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 10:51 AM

RDHacker:
    I like the new in game font. The numbers are a little easier to read.

+1

And the scorecard appears quickly after each hole(Strokeplay) and moves quicker to next hole as well; once player hits continue. Good improvements.

Would love a Restart button for Unlimited attempt tournaments. Menu navigation when not in a game is a bit slow(maybe just for me)

-kp 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 11:30 AM

Hello, I thought that the distances of the CLUBS, only changed when I played in FACE TO FACE mode for coins. But today I played, stroke play ranked with a friend of my CC, and I see the distances continue to change. Honestly, if after 8 years I still don't understand my old CLUBS, I think it will be impossible for me to play with a CLUB whose distance I don't know about anything, lol

regards

Luis

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 11:43 AM

RSS