1,891 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 3:19 PM

Hi everyone, 

Update today on MacOS and Windows. 

Includes

• Matchplay Challenge Mode
    • 4 Player Stroke Play
    • Improved Matchmaking for Matchplay and Multiplayer Stroke Play
    • Fixed Issue when in Advanced Mode for equipment where header buttons were unusable in the Edit Equipment section

Known Bugs: 

• When two players match in a Match Play Challenge game using the "find game" option, the game says it's a match play challenge, but it gives a "scored" game instead

_CHAMPION

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 3:38 PM

Thank you .

OPY

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 3:39 PM

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 4:16 PM

" Very Nice " Glad to see the PC & Mac Early Access games progressing along. Hopefully the addition of these game features into the Mobile Apps is sooner rather than later but I also fully understand that the PCEA versions are priority #1 now for WGT. It will be ideal if one day everyone who enjoys this game, regardless of which platform they prefer to use can play each other and equally enjoy all the variations of the game.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 4:23 PM

Perfect.  The naysayers around this place are having less and less of a basis for their rejections.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 5:02 PM

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 5:13 PM

TopShelf2010:

BogeyOne:

Perfect.  The naysayers around this place are having less and less of a basis for their rejections.

Agreed.

There are far too many whiners.

I will say this though, even though Champ's cryptic message has given hope to many folks, I cannot wait to see the Forums light up IF in fact the flash version gets disabled. Especially if it disappears overnight without warning.

LMAO

Don

lol which cryptic message? 

_CHAMPION 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 5:19 PM
    That one the one before the other as to what was before the other OPY
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 5:24 PM

TopShelf2010:
      . . .  Champ's cryptic message has given hope to many folks. Don

Champ the “cryptic” message he’s referring to was not very cryptic. I believe he’s referring to when you mentioned a few weeks back that WGT would not necessarily be shutting down the “Flash” version when “Flash” support ends allowing those who want, to continue playing the Flash version of game. 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 5:37 PM

My bad , cryptic was sorry to see something of old that WGT had in hand fly away . But they made the smart move . Once we hand has gone away and time for new , Move on Players .

What we once had is gone as time goes , Change is the thing you get back , 

Thank you WGT for the fun we have had and the New to come .

OPY 

RSS