Forums

Help › Forums

Free Credits Videos

Fri, Aug 18 2023 7:37 AM (66 replies)
  • Jaybirrddd
    3 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 6:23 AM

Anybody notice being able to do less video offers lately? And almost like they lock up your account for a while after you watch a certain amount? I know I used to just be able to reset the app and keep getting more vidoes, but this has not been the case lately. Anyone have a work around or just the same experience? I have barely spent any real money on WGT and used to not have to. But now its seems to get harder and harder. Thanks in advance!

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:32 AM

150 credits per day is the limit. The day resets at 7pm GMT.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:45 AM

Jaybirrddd:

Anyone have a work around or just the same experience? 

Jaybirrddd, view this post at http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/612569/4172539.aspx#4172539

• JohnKokopeliRidg
    59 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 5:34 PM

I've also found a few things that help on an android tablet on the mobile wgt game.

1. Shut the wgt mobile app DOWN/OFF.

2. Go to Settings; Go to App Settings; Go to the wgt App; 

Clear the wgt App Cache; then  Do a Force Stop; 

Back out of the wgt App to Settings; and go to the Google item in the Account group;

Open the Google item,  Select the Ads item in Services;

Select the "Reset advertising ID" item, Select  "OK" , replacing your advertising ID

Close SETTINGS window,  Open wgt App, SELECT "Free Credits" on wgt app main page.

This has allowed me to continue to view videos & get the credits.

I agree with the comment abofe about the reset time being 7pm UTC which for me is 12 noon MST , sometimes it sems to be about 10 or 15 minutes late...??? who knows ?

Works for me. Been getting the allotted 150 credits regularly.

Someone said the vid "system" was down later this afternoon, I don't know?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 3:54 AM

I can get 150 a day , but have to exit app and

come back in after 7 videos , it’s slow but does work 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 4:11 AM

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 7:37 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Being a Tour Pro, by no means am I being disrespectful, but at this stage of your WGT career, is it truly necessary to be using such an expensive ball? 975 credits a sleeve is a bit pricey. You could save quite a few credits if you played a lesser ball.

+1

At that tier, the most expensive ball I would play would be the Callaway Chrome Level 33. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 3:22 PM

The credit videos from wgt, just flat sucks.  First they limit you to 150 per day, ( none of my other games limit them )  then they limit the amount you can see at one time.  Just a joke!!  yes if you sit in front of your putter all day, you can get the full 150.   Whereas other days they might go through, with 6 or 7 restarts.  I realize that wgt don't give a damn, but what they don't realize either is that alot of us don't either.  When they screw me around on watching the videos, I just simply go and play one of my other 5 games, I've down loaded.  I then just play my one game to keep my continuous daily count going, and quit for the day.   WGT needs to know, they aren't the only game in town,   sorry tired of their garbage, my rant. 

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 3:36 PM

Luckystar5:
    then they limit the amount you can see at one time.  Just a joke!!  yes if you sit in front of your putter all day, you can get the full 150.   Whereas other days they might go through, with 6 or 7 restarts.

That's not my experience. I have to do a restart maybe every third day. Most days, I can go right through the videos and get to 150 in fairly short order, running my iPad and iPhone at the same time. Takes about 20 minutes. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 3:42 PM

Robert1893:

Luckystar5:
    then they limit the amount you can see at one time.  Just a joke!!  yes if you sit in front of your putter all day, you can get the full 150.   Whereas other days they might go through, with 6 or 7 restarts.

That's not my experience. I have to do a restart maybe every third day. Most days, I can go right through the videos and get to 150 in fairly short order, running my iPad and iPhone at the same time. Takes about 20 minutes. 

I'm happy for you, but there alot of us experiencing this ,  I hope you don't have to go through with it.  Good luck

RSS