Forums

Help › Forums

Entring new credit card info

Sat, Nov 26 2022 7:35 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tlull
    13 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2020 7:11 PM

No place  to update Credit card info - "ie"  new number, dates etc, etc, etd.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 1:03 PM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 8:13 AM

TopShelf2010:
    3). Scroll down... there should be a tab that states Update Billing Information near the bottom of the page

Yep, even says, card information will be entered on next screen.... see below

• Streamsnipers
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 3:25 AM

guys, I have a similar problem.

• Streamsnipers
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 3:25 AM

guys, I have a similar problem.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 10:12 AM

BrandonSpringery:

How were you able to enter information about a new credit card or is it impossible now because of a developer error? I just decided to invest now because of the advice of my friend from http://blahblahblah therefore, I want to give up my credit card because I plan to take a loan from a bank and in order not to spend a lot, I want to limit my expenses only to income from investments and my salary on a debit card. I'm just one of those guys who, when they start spending money, can't stop. So I want to cancel the credit card and replace the details of this card, but I can't.

I simply cannot believe this got through the moderation.

• ScottHope
    10,082 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 1:46 PM

I think Sam said a while back that they make a normal post first, then return later to edit it to stick a link in somewhere. That's clever if nothing else.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 2:08 PM

Ah, right... now I remember it, Scott. It's not really a bot then, there must be a human manipulating behind it. I doubt how effective this ad & marketing strategy is though. It even looks somewhat stupid to me.

• ScottHope
    10,082 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2022 1:27 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    It's not really a bot then, there must be a human manipulating behind it.

I don't know what it is. BotPlus ?  : ))

pdb1:
    I don't think they need to post 1st . BOTs can sneak in anywhere .

I can't be certain Paul, but I feel that I have read a post from a bot without a link, then gone back to it at a later date and a link had been put in. I might be going nuts or I might be right, who's to say.

• PAGES
RSS