Forums

Help › Forums

Performing Auto-Click WTF?

Wed, Aug 18 2021 1:24 PM (21 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 7:01 PM

I thought it was only in the practice  mode. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 7:15 PM

fobby1980:
    Happens only when you play a single-player mode ranked round. Interestingly, apparels are allowed. Use this information as you wish. 

I was checking something for Scott Hope yesterday. I started a Ranked Round and it was using apparel. My Driver was listed at 301 and 3 Wood 255 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 11:24 PM

DonCaron:

fobby1980:
    Happens only when you play a single-player mode ranked round. Interestingly, apparels are allowed. Use this information as you wish. 

I was checking something for Scott Hope yesterday. I started a Ranked Round and it was using apparel. My Driver was listed at 301 and 3 Wood 255 

I’ve had the same issue a lot, apparel distances added for a standard ranked round.

So come to think of it, with all these enhancements and tweaks using apparel, distance, putting, sand saves etc.

WGT need never introduce any newer clubs, they’ve solved it using this method.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2020 4:20 AM

andwhy67:

DonCaron:

fobby1980:

I’ve had the same issue a lot, apparel distances added for a standard ranked round.

So come to think of it, with all these enhancements and tweaks using apparel, distance, putting, sand saves etc.

WGT need never introduce any newer clubs, they’ve solved it using this method.

True. Why would you need new clubs anymore. 

The only thing I use in apparel is Driver and forgiveness. My clubs are mapped and I dont want to throw my iron distances off. I got to find out why my 3 wood was 255 and put it back

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2020 4:38 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2020 7:07 AM

I had something funny happen for the second time this week.

Chambers #10 Tee Shot with a 28 MPH Tailwind went 393 yards right through the green.

I could see 350-360, but 393 I think must have been apparel. A few days ago I had one go 390 through the green and lost the ball.

Its just strange and I think apparel is somehow clicking in on Club Tournaments

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2020 8:17 AM

DonCaron:

Chambers #10 Tee Shot with a 28 MPH Tailwind went 393 yards right through the green.

I could see 350-360, but 393 I think must have been apparel. A few days ago I had one go 390 through the green and lost the ball.

Just make sure all you apparel has no added attributes.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 8:10 AM

borntobesting:
    Just make sure all you apparel has no added attributes.

The only thing I have equipped is Driver Distance and Forgiveness . No 3 Wood distance and No Wedge Distance. I guess I should un equip the driver Distance, since that is probably the issue.

• dorey
    177 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 6:49 AM

hope u don't mind me putting this here but the amount of players that moan about auto click to me i think its time wgt listened to its money paying members  & get rid of auto click  i was told weather its true or not i don't know it takes 2 shots off the life of your ball 

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 10:03 AM

DonCaron:

Ditto….same club, tee at RSA hole #1, 18 - 20 mph left to right quartering tailwind, according to top tracer ball carried 390 yards (into the gorse behind the green)

RSS