Help › Forums

New Country Club

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 25 2020 7:55 PM (5 replies)
  • mcmike2211
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 3:37 AM

All, 

I started a new country club called Caddyshack USA and am searching for players who play regularly! I see a lot of clubs with players who rarely play and just left a club because it seems like I was the only one putting in the time for club clashes. I’m accepting all new members and will have regular tournaments and once the memberships increase I’ll have plenty of tournaments where you can earn credits! Thanks for your consideration and feel free to add me as a friend! 

Thanks,

Mike 

• woodart
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 10:09 AM

Mike,

I am relatively new to WGT. I signed on to a country club and just realized no members have played since 2018! I would like to change clubs, but I am not sure how to do it. I would be glad to give  your club a shot. I live in eastern standard time and would prefer tournaments to be available within an hour of my time zone. Currently I am level 46, Pro level 82.3. I play every day, sometimes several times a day. If you think I would be a good fit please let me know. I would also like to know how to leave my existing club.

Thank you,

Dave

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 11:42 AM

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 12:16 PM

It's been my experience as well, that many of the larger CCs carry a lot of "deadwood". I am currently in a smaller club (30 mbrs) and everybody plays...it may be something to consider when trying to grow your club...bigger isn't always better.

ct

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 6:34 PM

ct690911:
    bigger isn't always better.

Couldn't agree more. I am a member of a club with 240+ members and only play a round with 1 member on a regular basis. lol. Use to play a few more members but no one around when I am. I thinned my friends list with one's I don't play at least once a month. Also hard to play your friends when they are grey all the time. No sense having them on your friends list. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 7:55 PM

This thread really needs to be in the Country Club Corner. More players looking for a CC might read it there. 

RSS