Mon, May 18 2020 9:56 AM

18th May, 2020

World Cup

TCC Pirates vs Cold Cut Combos

MGB01 vs DeanBarr

MP in Chambers @ 6 PM UK

Skype sharing in Twitch, live stream "Click here"

- Tx

Sorry this game didn't happen.  Apologise to everyone who came to stream n waited for 1 hr n 30 minutes.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 11:33 AM
    carlosdev:

18th May, 2020

World Cup

TCC Pirates vs Cold Cut Combos

MGB01 vs DeanBarr

MP in Chambers @ 7 PM UK

Skype sharing in Twitch, live stream "Click here"

- Tx

was a no show.......waited 2 hours
  • DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 12:05 PM
    MY 7PM IS 2PM FOR YOU.......are you ok for that........ I came on at 11:45am my time, assuming im playing at 2pm my time.....like i was informed
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 12:11 PM
    DeanBarr:
    MY 7PM IS 2PM FOR YOU.......are you ok for that........ I came on at 11:45am my time, assuming im playing at 2pm my time.....like i was informed
    we never discussed your timezone dean.....i just used 6 hours difference as an example.....but i did state 7pm spain.....
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 12:15 PM
    MGB I have spoke with Dean and I am 99.9% we are supposed to discuss this privately before putting anyone on blast via the forums. If you'd like to go over some of the details I have read the entire conversation between you and Dean. I am the captain of the cold cuts. Looking forward to handling this situation the proper way. Thank you!! Have a good rest of your day
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 12:21 PM
    josh.....no blasting on my part......i just said no show.....misunderstanding with world clock.....it happens.......i dont have any issues with dean...
  • 1irony
    415 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 12:23 PM

1irony vs. sonnymaxbo 4:30pm EST/9:30pm BST/a little over one hour from now.

twitch.tv/1irony

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 12:24 PM
    MGB01:
    josh.....no blasting on my part......i just said no show.....misunderstanding with world clock.....it happens.......i dont have any issues with dean...
    Ok glad to see yall got it resolved. gl and play well!!
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 3:51 PM

Gentlemen and Friends, Time differences can cause more than a headache, Been there done that and messed up so bad once I ended up playing silly O`clock.,,,

How about I stick you lot in a farking great big sack and shake the hell out of it lol
    Mind you, You may want to keep as much distance from Mr Fertile as possible Guys.,.,
    Lets keep this friendly and have fun, You are both good lads so get er going with a smile.
    As far as Smiggy goes get to the basement at once ya git...
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 5:58 PM

amateur4sure:

Gentlemen and Friends, Time differences can cause more than a headache, Been there done that and messed up so bad once I ended up playing silly O`clock.,,,

How about I stick you lot in a farking great big sack and shake the hell out of it lol
    Mind you, You may want to keep as much distance from Mr Fertile as possible Guys.,.,
    Lets keep this friendly and have fun, You are both good lads so get er going with a smile.
    As far as Smiggy goes get to the basement at once ya git...

Smiggy smash!!!!!! Ill buy you a beer and chug it in yo faceeeeee. Lol all resolved bud

RSS