Help › Forums

score history

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 3 2020 7:26 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 3:16 PM

Does mobile play show up on your score history ?

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 3:21 PM

I assume you’re talking about Coin Room games?
    - H2H coin matches do not show in score history or count towards stats.
    - Any other ranked round would similar to PC.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 3:31 PM

MarchieB:

I assume you’re talking about Coin Room games?
    - H2H coin matches do not show in score history or count towards stats.
    - Any other ranked round would similar to PC.

Thanks , I've seen some players with a short history but they seem to be active .  It's a little confusing to see if they play regularly . 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 4:12 PM
    CEverett12:
    It's a little confusing to see if they play regularly
    Yes, similarly that’s why you might find high tiered players who have little to no stats and 150 AVG’s.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 5:27 PM

CEverett12:

Thanks , I've seen some players with a short history but they seem to be active .  It's a little confusing to see if they play regularly . 

I wish they would put a stat in their score history. I hate to boot somebody thats playing coins everyday.

They should be playing club tournaments also though

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 5:47 PM

Yea , When I am looking for recruits , I check the score history to see if they play regularly , I probably pass up some good people because of it . 

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 6:28 PM

CEverett12:
    When I am looking for recruits
    It is hard to know activity with mobiles.  But I usually start with friend request and see if they’ll at least respond to that.  I want to know that they know how to communicate with wall post  or PM before having them in club.  I have some great mobile-playing members, but the “best” also tune into a laptop or PC once a week to look at the Club forum for special events and for messages that might not have been forwarded properly by WGT.  They just prefer the mobility (like out on the sun deck, those dirty dogs!) for their games.

BTW, if you are looking for non-mobiles, you do know the leaderboards for the weekly UEL is the place to go, right?  They will all be flash players.  

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 9:18 AM

C Everett , if you go to the players club , and the members list , the date someone last played shows there , and it will include h2h mobile games .

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 11:39 PM

This!

All the "mobile" games, H2H and coin room games, are deemed "practice", and  no game-related stat entries will appear.

OTOH, only 9 or 18 hole strokeplay(!) may qualify as ranked rounds (including tournaments), unless opened as practice rounds.

(E.g., matchplay may be "rated")

• ron200sx
    10 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 6:05 PM

Is 9 hole stroke match for 2500 coin going to count for score avg and other stats?

• PAGES
RSS