Forums

Help › Forums

**Update 1/10**

Mon, Oct 26 2020 3:25 AM (37 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 10:11 AM
    played mp today with kp...[ kelsp] all seemed ok apart from ball trail stayed on after ball was hit and dissapeared after the other player hit his shot.......also after hitting a putt on one green i had a red dotted line where my ball had travelled......but the game played well in matchplay form.......keep up the good work wgt
  • k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 2:50 PM

I have tried again today and still cant get it to work . 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 7:43 AM

Make sure you're not still logged in on the website/Flash when accepting an invite from the new version. 

_CHAMPION 

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 8:22 AM

Champion,

Update.  I have been able to play Match Play on PCEA now.  Other day friend had birthday party to attend so he logged out and I was not aware of that fact.

So I have been able to receive an invite from a Flash Player while I was on PCEA and match play worked fine.

I have also been able to receive an invite from a player on PCEA and I was on PCEA and it worked fine.  What a joy. 

I am enjoying using the PCEA app to play the game now.  It works so much better for me than the old Flash version.  PCEA is smoother with meter and pages load much faster.

Old Flash had become a pain over past year or so with freezes and crashes and meter was just awful.

Thanks and keep the wonderful updates coming friend.

Michael

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 8:31 AM

mrm6400:

I am enjoying using the PCEA app to play the game now.  It works so much better for me than the old Flash version.  PCEA is smoother with meter and pages load much faster.

+1

When they get the bugs worked out, we should have virtually everything we had with flash and more. I honestly think if players would really give it a chance once all modes of play are available, that they would like PCEA better than flash. 

quickly becoming a fan,   

Brett

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 8:56 AM

BPeterson8256:

When they get the bugs worked out, we should have virtually everything we had with flash and more. I honestly think if players would really give it a chance once all modes of play are available, that they would like PCEA better than flash. 

quickly becoming a fan,   

+1

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 11:31 AM

BPeterson8256:

mrm6400:

+1

quickly becoming a fan,   

Brett

+1

I agree

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 11:32 AM

Thank you all for the feedback you've left for us so far. It's all extremely helpful to us as we try to make this new PC version the best version of the game. 

_CHAMPION 

• PaulBurtner
    30 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 1:27 PM

Posted this in the Mac thread, but have not gotten a response...what is necessary to get the Mac version to download...

The link provided takes me to a link that appears to be for downloading to iPhone/iPad.

Would like to give it a look, but kind of hard when the download information doesn't appear to be reliable.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 2:04 PM

WGTChampion:

Thank you all for the feedback you've left for us so far. It's all extremely helpful to us as we try to make this new PC version the best version of the game. 

_CHAMPION 

When you guys accomplish that, how about improving the mobile version so that it will also be the best version of the game

RSS