Forums

Help › Forums

Clash rules????

Thu, Dec 9 2021 3:02 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BillyMayfair
    4,628 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 1:23 PM

Are there no rules on "challenges" between clubs in the clashes.

Just finished a clash against another club that has 231 members and "lives" for this event, that challenged our 66 member club that gets into these for fun...with obviously no chances of really winning anything. 

"Big club" resoundingly thrashes us by 17,805pts, then immediately when that clash ends, challenges us again.  Is it that important to win?? Can one club just keep "challenging" the same club over and over again??

Ridiculous things like that totally discourages any players from taking part, i.e. purchasing any club passes etc. that makes $$ for WGT.  

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 1:31 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 2:12 PM

BillyMayfair:
    "Big club" resoundingly thrashes us by 17,805pts, then immediately when that clash ends, challenges us again.  Is it that important to win?? Can one club just keep "challenging" the same club over and over again??

Billy, I wait about 4 or 5 minutes before searching after getting a clash club. Don't worry about with a club on your level.

It gets hard to get anyone to play when they get a top clash club. 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 2:29 PM

BillyMayfair:

Unfortunately it is random selection.
    When one club is requesting a challenge they will get paired with the first club that also requests a challenge. If both your clubs requested a new challenge immediately as soon as your last one was over then there is a good chance that your two clubs could get paired up again.
    This happens occasionally in H2H coin games as well.

Much in the same way you did not Choose them again, they could not have specifically CHOOSEN you either.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 4:33 PM

MarchieB:

When one club is requesting a challenge they will get paired with the first club that also requests a challenge. If both your clubs requested a new challenge immediately as soon as your last one was over then there is a good chance that your two clubs could get paired up again.

Much in the same way you did not Choose them again, they could not have specifically CHOOSEN you either.

Exactly Marchie, I wait 4 or 5 minutes and we get a different club. Sometimes worse

• JoeyJBoyle
    228 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 8:24 PM

my Club (level 17)  just got beat 9,000 to 500, they had 33 players we had 9, who shot well by the way, 4 year ago when I started the Club,10 players scoring well would make top 100. now my Club doesn't stand a chance no matter how many play or how well they do, WHY PLAY CLUB CLASH?????

joeyjoyle

• BillyMayfair
    4,628 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 9:22 PM

thanks for all the replies.  Like I said I wan't totally sure how the "challenges" worked so your information helps....

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 10:06 AM

BillyMayfair:

Are there no rules on "challenges" between clubs in the clashes.

Just finished a clash against another club that has 231 members and "lives" for this event, that challenged our 66 member club that gets into these for fun...with obviously no chances of really winning anything. 

Ridiculous things like that totally discourages any players from taking part, i.e. purchasing any club passes etc. that makes $ for WGT.  

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

We too, are a small club,  and we drew 2 clubs multiple times.  we drew a top 10 club 3 times, and you guessed it, we got our clocks cleaned. Needless to say, we fought hard in all 11 events, and finished 34th.  Best I can tell you is don't give up the ship, rally your troops and fight hard.   The matching of opponents in clashs is just like alot of other things in this game, snafu-ed.   

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 10:45 AM

Luckystar5:
    We too, are a small club,  and we drew 2 clubs multiple times.  we drew a top 10 club 3 times, and you guessed it, we got our clocks cleaned. Needless to say, we fought hard in all 11 events, and finished 34th.  Best I can tell you is don't give up the ship, rally your troops and fight hard.   The matching of opponents in clashs is just like alot of other things in this game, snafu-ed.   

Exactly, Its all about the points when you get a top 10 club. Take your 3- 4,000 points and move on.

• BirdieLady9
    2,454 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 3:27 PM

In response to this.....intentionally waited 5 minutes so that Penalty Box would get paired with another cc.....while waiting a challenge came in ....and it was Penalty Box again....and we had not challenged yet......and we could not refuse it because there is no way to do so.....I play a lot of clash matches....but if this does not get resolved...I see no fun in it....nor any reason to participate.

90 % of this club were recruits ?  Really ?

• PAGES
RSS