Forums

Help › Forums

AUTOMATIC FORFIETS

Thu, Jul 15 2021 11:54 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 5:15 PM

During play, in both the coin rooms, and in tourney play, game stops and says that you forfieted, when in fact you hadnt.  This is getting to be very prevalent,  matter of fact it's gotten so bad that it's happening better than 60 % of the time.  Tonight I was playing my daily bonus, and after 3 holes, I made my putt, and it said that I forfieted,  costing me about 5000 club xps.  Come on wgt, get ur heads out, and start fixing this garbage.  Clashs will be crazy if it keeps up.  ( so far it's happening on the mobile side, so please, those that play pc, don't tell us that yours is playing just fine ) 

• 633kiki
    142 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 5:58 PM

Happened to me multiple times in friends games. Please fix ASAP. Thank you. 

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 7:28 PM

Luckystar5:
    so far it's happening on the mobile side, so please, those that play pc, don't tell us that yours is playing just fine

I'm a PC player and haven't experienced this problem....  sorry to say but seems to be fine

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 7:54 PM

If you’re having issues on your mobile try uninstalling the app and reinstalling from scratch. I play on an iPhone and have never had any issues, but others on other devices have said that the delete/reinstall helps.  

BTW I believe even if you forfeit a game you still receive the XP points. You should still have received your daily bonus and what ever XP points you had accumulated up to the point you forfeited re holes played and strokes taken. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:00 PM

yes, we have Uninstalled etc,  still happens.  and I understand about the points,  but at 1259 days, I get about 4853 points, plus the premiere pack and 9 holes, I get somewhere around 10700 points daily, but getting kicked out I got pretty much the daily only,  costing me about 5000 points, plus a pass. thanks for weighing in though.  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 8:35 AM

You're likely getting game invites while already playing coin games and not declining them.

If you don't decline them the game will forfeit your current one.   

The solution is to play turn off visibility.

OR

Decline each invitation and pay better attention to screen.

Myself I often am watching TV or talking to other people around me while i play. So i turn off visibility.

If you get the "saved game doesn't exist" message it's probably because you have video coin macros running  on a PC you forgot about.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 2:49 PM

Bushbeater4:

Luckystar5:
    so far it's happening on the mobile side, so please, those that play pc, don't tell us that yours is playing just fine

I'm a PC player and haven't experienced this problem....  sorry to say but seems to be fine

• 69bettymmm
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 12:23 PM

I play PC and today its happened in every game I've played at least 5 times 

• RaiderChic
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 11:05 AM

I play on a PC and this has been happening to me for months now.  I can go a day without it happening then all of a sudden it's happening all the time.  I read down the post and someone said to turn on your status to invisible.  I will try that and see what happens.  This is incredibly frustrating!

• PAGES
RSS