Forums

Help › Forums

SEL v Transgressional

Fri, Jan 31 2020 9:31 AM (65 replies)
  • Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 1:54 PM

Bit late for a long write up, but all I can say I really enjoyed the game with Carlo (Pierolitfiba). Highlights for me included was my approach on 5 to 1yrd birdying 6 and holing a 20ft odd putt on 9 when he was within a foot. I played much better than I expected after a long layoff, but 1 or two wayward shots cost me in the end. Pierolitfiba wins 2up.

Tx for the match Carlo.

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 2:03 PM

Yes Nico you played great match,gr8 approach was on 5th and gr8 birdie on 9th.

I won 2UP because you wrong 2 drive on Par3 (3rd-17th).

You played better that me,you was very very unlike.

Tyvm for match enjoyed it

bye

Carlo

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 2:36 PM

MGB01:
    well done to finn our match was one way traffic with paul coming out the blocks like a man possesed 3 eagles on front 9 were too much for me to get in the game.....i was making birdies but so was finn so couldnt pull him back......well deserved win finn mate vgg you played....

cracking game with mickey,3 eagles in the first 9 holes then birdies 10/11/12/13 and 14,think i was -15 afer 14 holes probably the best ive played for a while unlucky for mickey lol,

enjoyed the banter on the twitch as well thx to those who tuned in
    more importantly 3 points for the team as we need them

thx mate for the game

finny

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 10:48 PM

11th Jan, 2020

Giraldin vs Jgr123

10 AM UK, 3:30 PM IST, 5 AM EST

Live stream "click here"

Carlosdev vs Amateur4sure

7 PM UK, 12:30 AM IST, 2 PM EST

@Pebble Beach 18 Holes 

Live stream "click here"

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 11:32 PM

Hi all

I played my match with Chris yesterday. It was a 100% entertainer. F9 was bit dramatic lol 

Enjoyed the complete ambience though lol super fun to have some really back-rolling shots even with TS. missed couple of easy putts n then missed some long putts too

Chris was noway giving up his lead of 1up in b9. He played a brilliant game in b9 to be frank and for me it was too late to get back to AS. 

My sincere thanks to all those who tuned in twitch. It was a big crowd for sure. Ty ty ty vm all nice people :) :) We weren't big shots.. so.. appreciate it very much. :) 

Always a pleasure n fun to play with you brother. :) Congrats SEL !!! :) 

- Varun

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 4:49 AM

Well done everyone, been some fantastic matches so far all played in great spirit as expected.

My apologies for not being present  in the latter twitch streams.

Best of luck to those yet to play

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 7:50 AM

Jan 12th, 2020

Yiannis1970 vs Onekeano 

in Pebble beach 

6 PM UK, 11.30 PM IST, 1 PM EST

Live Stream "Click here"

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 10:11 AM

carlosdev:

Hi all

I played my match with Chris yesterday. It was a 100% entertainer. F9 was bit dramatic lol 

Enjoyed the complete ambience though lol super fun to have some really back-rolling shots even with TS. missed couple of easy putts n then missed some long putts too

Chris was noway giving up his lead of 1up in b9. He played a brilliant game in b9 to be frank and for me it was too late to get back to AS. 

My sincere thanks to all those who tuned in twitch. It was a big crowd for sure. Ty ty ty vm all nice people :) :) We weren't big shots.. so.. appreciate it very much. :) 

Always a pleasure n fun to play with you brother. :) Congrats SEL !!! :) 

- Varun

Absolute blast as promised my friend.

Great turn out with all the nutters in Twitch lol

Cracking game Varun but if the game was based on putting only You would have won easily.

Hey we had a few strange roll backs but that kept the Crowd Happy :-)

We both knew it was going to be a good un one way of another and we never fail to disappoint, The Pleasure was all mine Brother..

Big shout out to both SEL & Trans as it is always a great event..

Thanks very much to the Loonies in Twitch, Wouldn`t have it any other way lol

Cheers Carly :-

Chris

• groverider1
    228 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 3:03 PM

i won my match 1up

Groverider1 v bencat...Gd close game..

GR1

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 3:28 PM

Played today with Dave our match at PB. I was so lucky to escape with a draw. Nice play Dave, you deserved the win to be honest (i was not playing so well). Thank you very much pal, cy out there!!

RSS