Forums

Help › Forums

SEL v Transgressional

Fri, Jan 31 2020 9:31 AM (65 replies)
  • pipala
    887 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 7:25 AM

SEL 30   v Transgressional 72

Welcome to the thread for the much anticipated re-match against our good friends over at Transgressional. We've all been looking forward to this one after our last well fought contest in which Transgressional earned a well deserved win.

This match will comprise of 27 even lies and 5 uneven lies match play games, the bottom 5 in the list are the unevens. This match will be a little different as there are 3 courses involved, Merion, Oakmont and Pebble Beach and the course played will be selected as follows. The player with the highest average in each pairing will have 1st choice in voting out one of those courses, the opponent will then vote out their course and the remaining course is the one that the match will be played on.

I'm positive we will not encounter any problems in this match but if any of you should please as always refer them to myself, Carl or Mickey first. Never lose sight of the fact we do this for fun and to hopefully make new friends. Carl has confirmed that a lot of the matches on his side will be streamed and I know we have quite a few streamers here so it's looking like most matches will be available for viewing. Matches confirmed for streaming are denoted with an S below (Thankfully mine aren't lol).

Best of luck everyone and as always a huge thank you to two of the nicest guys i've had the pleasure of dealing with in this game, Carl and Mickey, cheers for all of your help putting this together again.

The rules for the match are as follows;

1. 18 Hole matchplay - Oakmont, Merion or Pebble Beach (decided as above)
    2. Match runs until midnight 31st January GMT
    3. No handicap system will be used
    4. Please friend request your opponent as soon as possible
    5. I insist matches are to be arranged between the pairings for a set time and date, absolutely no exceptions
    6. Please communicate any match problems to myself or MGB01 as soon as possible
    7. Please post your match results in here so I can keep everything updated
    8. The use of focus boosts are prohibited and will lead to disqualification
    9. All matches will be set with a 90 second shot timer and 7 timeouts unless otherwise agreed between the players beforehand
    10. Points will be scored as follows;

Win - 3 pts
    Draw - 2pts
    Loss - 0pts

The match ups are as follows;

Forrrrrrrr v     Irishking1916 S
    DoubleEagleRob v     Kelsp                         
    S
    Onekeano v     Yiannis1970 S
    Binkybaxter1 v     Herjavimi 1up S
    Amatuer4sure v     Carlosdev S
    TdotDoba v     FarFoo 2up
    S
    KenbTexas v     TheAceFactor S
    Nicozandberg v     NIBLICK85 3up S
    PaulFinn52 v     MGB01 S
    LLLlloyd88 v     Rsilverbullet 1up
    Billd1994 v     GolferXreturns
    Bluey403 v     Bibou71 5and4
    Cousinzeke1 v     Kylander 4up S
    Ostfriedel v     Odl75
    Debrug v     Mbcarp99
    Ttuna1234 v     Elenaki 2up
    Bencat v     Groverider1
    Zulu24 v     Solksysten
    Pipala v     Liam91 3up
    Pipala v     Tiptoptoppin 3up

Terwyl1 v     Loiger
    Phippo20040 v     Dzonwejin 5up S
    Ranger1988 v     Tony40MO 5u

Jgr123 5up v     Giraldin S
    TSoulara v     Luizfabiano S
    Paulburtner 3up v     Johnnorton0
    Mike59a0 v     Gatorman66
    Onekeano 3up v     Baggepance S
    Nicozandberg v     Pierolitfiba 2up S
    PaulFinn52 v     Liero78 2up S
    Ostfriedel v     Wasagojii S
    KenBTexas 2up v     Frenchconnect S
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:08 AM

Best of luck everyone and as always a huge thank you to two of the nicest guys i've had the pleasure of dealing with in this game, Carl and Mickey

Hey Pip, Are we talking about the Same Carl & Mickey here???  

lmao

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:26 AM

lol chris.......BEST OF LUCK... to both teams in now the 2cd meeting of 2 great clubs......thx to pip and carl and anyone involved in helping to arrange this fun battle between friends......plenty of matches being streamed so try and catch some live matches....transgressional members were eager to repeat our first meeting it went down a big success....thx again to pip for taking this on once again ....regards mickey

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 9:20 AM

Hi again SEL

A pleasure to play with you for the 2nd time. :) :) 

Best of luck to both teams.

As always, it was another fun time around with Mickey n Pip to set things up :) :) 

We have lots of streaming n what more u can ask other than popcorn n chilled coke lol

Wasagojii n Luizfabiano will be streaming as well :) :) So that completes the streaming list.

Thanks again all the TCC n SEL members for coming forward n making this competition happen.

Please note - There is a guy called Chris n I will be playing against him n we will be illustrating how exactly not to play wgt. Enter the stream with your own risk. Might lose the motivation to play wgt anymore ;) lol 

- Carl 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 9:27 AM

Todays Live (5th Jan)

Herjavimi vs Binkybaxter1 @ 10 PM UK

Link to the stream "click here"

- Carl 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 9:31 AM

Suerte para todos y mucha diversion

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 12:12 PM

carlosdev:

a guy called Chris n I will be playing against him n we will be illustrating how exactly not to play wgt. Enter the stream with your own risk. Might lose the motivation to play wgt anymore ;) lol 

- Carl 

ROFL!!

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 3:23 PM

binkybaxter1 v herjavimi

Javi wins 1up.  in a very good spin:)

good fun we both enjoyed it 

Bea.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 3:27 PM
    WOW..........what a stunning performance of golf i have just witnessed by 2 awesome players...........damm bink you were stunning......javi worked like a dog to match your putting......awesome display by both..........im going for a lie down i think......
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 3:31 PM

Excellent game by both Javi n Binky!!

It was worth waking up n watching. Sooper performance in totality! 

- Carl 

RSS