Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • yzermn
    12 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 2:39 PM

Group 3 - Round 5 - Match 2 - Tie 5

GolferXreturns defeats Yzermn 2up

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 2:41 PM

Well played Jerry, really enjoyed our Round other than those darn par 3's on the back nine lol!

Really appreciate your sportsmanship, and thanks for streaming our Match, best of luck to you and the rest of Nova B throughout the rest of the Tournament!

Thanks,

Topper

• tony40mo
    496 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 2:51 PM

Group 3 - Round 5 

Spartans V fairway fanatics

Tony40mo wins 3 up against Sgreene124

• Herjavimi
    711 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 3:21 PM

Group 4 round 5 match 2 Herjavimi 4 up vs doran908. 

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 8:33 PM

Rules for world cup 2020 page 1

Hello all

Here is a list of a few new rules for this year’s World Cup,  have a good look and post them on your forum for all players taking part to see,

You can email me with any questions you might want to ask and if anyone is unsure about any of the rules in place,

firstly this years World cup will be old pc version only, no crossover games please 

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 9:07 PM

GROUP 4

THUNDERCHICKENS  V FOUNDERS CLUB

bluey403 v buckwheat1947

A win for thunderchickens 3&2. Unfortunately for Willie he is mostly a mobile/new pc version player. We tried to start the match a number of times over the course of a couple of days all to no avail. Once on the flash version we could get underway

For someone unfamilliar Willie played pretty good, and it took my A game to shake him off

Thanks to the guys who watched the game live

Pete.

• soliderock1
    1,550 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 10:40 PM

Group 4   Round 5   Match 2   

Trans Raiders vs  Indianred chiefs

Tie #3  Christine67   wins over  Longdrvstr8putts   5 and 4

Tie #2   Loiger   wins over  Bucklew   3 and 2

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 10:44 PM

binkybaxter1:

Hello all

Here is a list of a few new rules for this year’s World Cup,  have a good look and post them on your forum for all players taking part to see,

You can email me with any questions you might want to ask and if anyone is unsure about any of the rules in place,

firstly this years World cup will be old pc version only, no crossover games please 

Hi All,

It has come to our attention that some folk are trying to play crossover games, this is not allowed, this year it is flash version only. 

I believe when finny and I discussed it, anyone playing a game on the new version/moblie will forfeit their game. (finny can confirm)

Cheers,

Dotty

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 2:51 AM

Group 4 ...Round 5

The Founders Club       VS           SEL Thunder Chickens   

•       393 Buckwheat1947      LOSS to                 226 Bluey403   
    •              Sonnymaxbo          LOSS 1 down               Lutjanid                                                      

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 3:02 AM

TdotDoba:

binkybaxter1:

Hello all

Hi All,

It has come to our attention that some folk are trying to play crossover games, this is not allowed, this year it is flash version only. 

I believe when finny and I discussed it, anyone playing a game on the new version/moblie will forfeit their game. (finny can confirm)

Cheers,

Dotty

As TFC Captain I accept full blame for this misunderstanding and this was the first time this season a player on my team attempted this and it was MY suggestion to him as well...As he struggles playing flash as a mobile only player...I have to assume this may have been a rewrite in the rules or added later as I thought it was originally stated as "This years World Cup will be PC PLAYERS  ONLY" Again my mistake....

JD  

RSS