Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 10:08 AM

TdotDoba:
    As always Johnny beautiful trophy's, thanks for doing them year after year... but the cup is a bit premature as it is only 4-1 in games.. and as the Trans Bandits have shown all through the playoffs... they don't give up that 5th game easily....  

I never scrolled down on the spreadsheet and ergo read it incorrectly. Quite simply I'd seen a plea for help from Finny a few pages back and just tried to help out... my bad, no disrespect intended, apologies.

Yiannis1970:

WigerToods, the final has not yet finished. When it is, will let you know....no worries.

Please see above - my fault completely.

carlosdev:

Games left to play and posting engraved Trophy is highly disrespectful especially on an official forum with Congratulations. 

See Yiannis' post (and my reply).

You know me.

You could have posted on my wall instead of using the tone you have here."Johnny, you've fecked up" would have sufficed.

binkybaxter1:
    "keyboard gangster"

Yeah, I thought so, too.

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 11:12 AM

WigerToods2010:

Edited to ensure folk sleep OK.

Thanks Johnny, much appreciated and again thanks for all Cups & Plates over the years

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 11:15 AM

Congrats to TBR on a thoroughly dominate display throughout the whole World Cup.

Also big shout out to Finny, Dotty, Nigel n Co & anyone else behind the scenes who made it all possible, hats off to ye

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 11:21 AM

Congrats TBR for the Big Final Victory.

We TCC are super glad n happy of the fact that we made it this far.

Well done Jay bro n everyone from TBR!!! :) 

Also many thanks to Finny, Nigel n Paul for the fantastic work which made everything possible.

Appreciate all the streamers too from day 1 who made it more joyful n entertaining. 

Until next time, if there is one: Good bye!! :)

- Varun 

• sunguramdogo
    898 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 12:43 PM

Ty all for a this last flash bang.

Congrats tiny Titans!  

#remembertherhinos

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 12:49 PM

Jason already won the Cup for us, but...

Tgkomv wins 5Up against dzonwejin.

Thanks Miljan for the game. You got a bit unlucky in some of the approaches, but very well played.

Thanks to organisers of this great event (Paul, Finny, Nigel....). Great job!

And many thanks to our great captain Jay! I also thank my great team. We couldn't have done it without all the excellent teamwork. Take care everyone and stay safe!!

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 1:39 PM

Plate Final

Kysunlover   Beat   Wildcoast  4&3.

Thats the final game played and a Thanks to my Team,FF,s and to Dotty & Finny for another fine competition,Thanks guys the hard work is much appreciated as always.

Paul

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 3:22 PM

A Big Shout out to Johnny for the Trophies, Top class brother!

TBR really well done, A lot of Oh so close games leading up to today that really could have gone either way but that 4 - 1 lead moving into today proved too much, great try Trans You lot are superb people and players ..   

Still looking forward to "Is it the last game? Tomorrow with KP "? Maybe one more?

Well done all round everybody.

All the Guys running this Exemplary tournament for the past few Years Hats off, You deserve every plaudit that comes your way, You guys Rock. A massive Thank You.

Great final between The Beat Ranch & Trans, I had it 5-4 but no comment as to who, Quality golf gang., Keep er lit...

Love all the camaraderie between Clubs and Teams, Adds to the fun.

As for the Twitch gang, WOW what can I say other than Thank you so much for sharing for everybody to see, Absolutely spot on and to Phrase Jays Expression "Take a Bow"

If things had gone to plan then Jay and his team would have been doing commentary over the final few rounds but unfortunately that did not happen which was a big shame because those guys do a fabulous job!!!

Class act all round gang, Proud to be a WGT Member and a SEL CC Player.

Respect Folks..!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 3:51 PM

YankeeJim:

DodgyPutter:

YankeeJim:
    Let's be the only CC to win both the Cup and the Plate. It was a driving force.

Hmmm, does doing it in the same year not count then? ;-))

Haha, I guess that's almost as good. Several years apart makes a bigger statement.  ;-)

Lol, I guess it was still a driving force since you didn't know.

Congratulations on winning it, we enjoyed our time in the calmer waters of the plate after some batterings in a horrendous group.  A bit different for you but I'm sure just as much fun..

Very well done to TBR on winning the other one :-))

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 4:06 PM

Congratulations to Cosa Nostra for a comprehensive Plate win. We enjoyed the matches and the tournament and a huge bucket of thanks to Finny, Dotty and Co for staging this so well again this year. 

Charlie (Fairway Fanatics)

RSS