Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:33 AM

No we can't do it - We only have 10 players. I have suggested we add 2 players from our Rhinos team to play if that is of any interest. Best we can do as I don't play the game much anymore.

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:39 AM

Done I have fixed the sheets so we can see them finny and will see what happens on the mirrored sheets that everyone else see's... but if not there I will fix them. So the tech part will be no problem...over to Gordon and Jay woo hoo

Cheers

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:42 AM

f1dget:

No we can't do it - We only have 10 players. I have suggested we add 2 players from our Rhinos team to play if that is of any interest. Best we can do as I don't play the game much anymore.

hey since where breaking all the rules anyway, again if TCC are good with you adding from the Rhinos, (Don't see why TCC wouldn't as it would give them an advantage, hmmmm air shots? lol)      I'm sure finny and I will be just fine with it.

This is probably the last one we're doing and for sure the last in this format, so lets push out the boat and have fun with it... over to TCC

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 12:07 PM

I'm good with that, who not to play in the final team has been a dilemma for us 

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 12:19 PM

FarFoo:

I'm good with that, who not to play in the final team has been a dilemma for us 

At this point, work it out with Jay, Gordon, and finny and I will be fine with it.... just be clear if the two players will be an exhibition or if it will be best of 11, or first one to 6.... and Jay if you think your called up players are up to it,then great, I think it would be fantastic and fun... 

So back over to the two of you to hash out details... just let me know here when you have come to an agreement. 

Cheers,

Dotty

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 1:58 PM

TdotDoba:
    Done I have fixed the sheets so we can see them finny and will see what happens on the mirrored sheets that everyone else see's... but if not there I will fix them.

Done!

Nigel.

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 2:55 PM

Wutpa:

TdotDoba:
    Done I have fixed the sheets so we can see them finny and will see what happens on the mirrored sheets that everyone else see's... but if not there I will fix them.

Done!

Nigel.

woo hoo

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 3:25 PM

Does that mean there will be Extra Twitch games folks:-)

Pretty sure Senor Dodgy would of asked the same thing,Great Final and GL to both Teams for the main event,Good call Yiannis this may be the last one we see so lets make the most of it.GL

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 6:42 PM

United States
    1,571 Posts
    07-05-2020 3:50 PM

Posted on 7/02 by Borat!

Plate Semi Final Match 1 Tie 1

GorilaMike  lost to Espetex  6&5

Thanks to Tom and Black Diamond for getting all the matches completed.

Done and entered ... cheers and thanks for getting all the matches in

• TSSparky72
    985 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 6:51 PM

Plate Finals

Got a message to Fairway Fanatics (B) if they are fine with playing all 12 members we have on team in match against Cosa Nostra, should have an answer in next day or so.

Is it safe to assume the current matches will remain the same and the 3 remaining players from both teams will be matched up?

Thanks, Tom

RSS