Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 10:52 AM

TdotDoba:

HI all,

I love it and again only if the other team agrees.... then really as we have always said in this world cup its about fun and meeting folks and if two players or two team agree to something then more the better woo hoo

What do you think finny, I think it would be great

Cheers,

Dotty

ok dot man of wisdom we cant add the players but send them and we will post on here ok 

finny

ps we are going to add two more players so it will be the first to 6 wins to wins the cup

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 10:56 AM

Missing out in the final must be so upsetting after all you have been through as a Team,I`m with Dotty and Yian here if Paul agrees,  Both Teams have 11 players, the odd number needed to get a win and as we say goodbye to Flash and Possibly Finny`s WC??? 

Why not let both teams play every player, Would be a great gesture and possible ending to this Superb Tournament that I have been proud to play in.!

Personally I was really disappointed that we did no get the live commentary from Jay and the gang, After what they did in the live Ryder Cup, So how about pushing the borders Finny to allow every player to participate in another Fabulous World Cup..

Over to You Finbar, How you see it bro?

Chris

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 10:57 AM

PAULFINN52:

TdotDoba:

HI all,

I love it and again only if the other team agrees.... then really as we have always said in this world cup its about fun and meeting folks and if two players or two team agree to something then more the better woo hoo

Cheers,

Dotty

ok dot man of wisdom we cant add the players but send them and we will post on here ok 

finny

ps we are going to add two more players so it will be the first to 6 wins to wins the cup

Get in there Finny you beauty, Nice one Man, Now just make just every bugger streams there games live with at least 24hrs notification oh yeah :-)

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 10:58 AM
    Thank you very much guys, i really appreciate it!!! The ball in Jay's court!! :)
  • TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:12 AM

I also think the games should count towards the final, what a great way to not have to sit players and give everyone a chance that really they have all earned....

So I have pm'd you finny and I will pm, Jay & Gordon and if all agree then why the heck not... as I said above and we have said during this World Cup, that if both players decide on something, all the better, as they are the ones playing and finny and myself don't want to police this thing.

So Yannis great idea mate and if Jay & Gordon agree, then I don't see any reason not to support that decision.... and Jay no pressure, ask your team and if it's no then no questions asked.

But I am so pleased to see this suggestion come up, it shows me that you have really embraced what this Tournament is all about.... woo hoo and cheers!

Warmest Regards,

Dotty 

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:15 AM

PAULFINN52:

TdotDoba:

HI all,

Cheers,

Dotty

finny

hee hee I have already made the two spot on the results sheet woo hooo... I will fix it up finny and do it manually if I have to..... but they will be posted woo hoo

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:16 AM

TdotDoba:
    So I have pm'd you finny and I will pm, Jay & Gordon and if all agree then why the heck not...

TBR only having 10 players on their roster may complicate things ;) (if the spreadsheet is up to date, that is) Konrad and I are not in the club anymore.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:25 AM

birchi:

TdotDoba:
    So I have pm'd you finny and I will pm, Jay & Gordon and if all agree then why the heck not...

TBR only having 10 players on their roster may complicate things ;) (if the spreadsheet is up to date, that is) Konrad and I are not in the club anymore.

i have messaged jay on this,its up to him he can add another player from the club as long it fits in the rules but we will see.

thanks simon didnt notice tbr only had 10 players on their squad,

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:27 AM
    TdotDoba:

I also think the games should count towards the final, what a great way to not have to sit players and give everyone a chance that really they have all earned....

So I have pm'd you finny and I will pm, Jay & Gordon and if all agree then why the heck not... as I said above and we have said during this World Cup, that if both players decide on something, all the better, as they are the ones playing and finny and myself don't want to police this thing.

So Yannis great idea mate and if Jay & Gordon agree, then I don't see any reason not to support that decision.... and Jay no pressure, ask your team and if it's no then no questions asked.

But I am so pleased to see this suggestion come up, it shows me that you have really embraced what this Tournament is all about.... woo hoo and cheers!

Warmest Regards,

Dotty 

I can tell you right away Dotty that Gordon agrees with the idea. Thank you very much pal.
  • Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:28 AM

PAULFINN52:

i have messaged jay on this,its up to him he can add another player from the club as long it fits in the rules but we will see.

Perfect!!

RSS