Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • Venna68
    1,853 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 5:37 AM

ROUND 5    MATCH 1

Springbok Links - Steaks and Chops   VS  Aussie Aussie Aussie

• Player 93 Rvanwezop Wins  6 up    against Player 196 TIiewaz
    • Player 95 Cmorris5 Wins Wins 6 up     against Player 201 Bigcallo
    • Player 99 Estienne Wins 6 up       against Player 205 Altenburg 
    • Player anotherknewkid lost 3 down  to Player 198 DavidkCross
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 7:37 AM

Group 1 Round 5 Match 1

34 robvandecasteele wins over 190 antogarcia53

42 legaci wins over 185 EKeefer

40 scullsie loses to 182 epspetx

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 7:39 AM

WUISENRIKE:

i repeat that 2 of my gulfs still do not know anything about their rivals. one of them is the captain barcelona72 and the other is knoxport... and with these two we can finish this round. i also communicate the victories for the golfos unidos, yesterday, of manuelperezmena and ramiroyardas. gracias

Thanks Luis I got your pm about this and have sent it on to finny

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 8:21 AM

There is a great finish for 3rd spot in group 5.....  Please it is important to get all of the games in.

Golfos Unidos club has 2 left to play vs Shov's Muckers

And the Fairway Fanatics and SPL have one left..... please get these in as it will make the world of difference on who ends up in third 

GOLFOS UNIDOS CUB 38 15 4 19 49
    FAIRWAY FANATICS B 39 14 6 19 48
    SPL BOOBS & BABES 39 15 1 23 46
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 9:12 AM

TdotDoba:

WUISENRIKE:

i repeat that 2 of my gulfs still do not know anything about their rivals. one of them is the captain barcelona72 and the other is knoxport... and with these two we can finish this round. i also communicate the victories for the golfos unidos, yesterday, of manuelperezmena and ramiroyardas. gracias

Thanks Luis I got your pm about this and have sent it on to finny

i have contacted vivian1234 as she is picking both teams and she will sort it im sure

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 10:04 AM

barcelona72 is now in green... ecambrils invites him for the 3rd time and he has disappeared ... in the messages there is none in which this player gets in touch to give any explanation ... ecambril has been trying for a week and a half now... friends I think the best thing is disqualification for lack of interest and inconparence... I think this player already has a record with another group in this edition

Thank you and forgive my tone as I dislike this kind of attitude

Luis 

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 10:04 AM

barcelona72 is now in green... ecambrils invites him for the 3rd time and he has disappeared ... in the messages there is none in which this player gets in touch to give any explanation ... ecambril has been trying for a week and a half now... friends I think the best thing is disqualification for lack of interest and inconparence... I think this player already has a record with another group in this edition

Thank you and forgive my tone as I dislike this kind of attitude

Luis 

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 3:00 PM

Thank you to Gordon and the Bandits at Transgressional for their lesson around Olympic lol, very well played guys.

Always a pleasure meeting up with our friends over at Trans, seems like there's a lot more SEL v Trans action to come :).

Well done everyone so far and best of luck going forward, looking forward to the knockouts (unless I draw Dev lmao)

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 1:21 AM

QUICK UPDATE

WITH ONLY TWO DAYS BEFORE AND 20 TEAMS TO COME IN FOR THE KNOCKOUT STAGES,SOMEHOW I CANT SEE IT STARTING ON TIME AND THERE ARE STILL GAMES OUTSTANDING IN ONE GROUP WHICH WILL AFFECT PLACES.

SO IM GONNA EXTEND THE ROUND AND GET ALL TEAMS IN THEN WE CAN START THE KNOCKOUT STAGES.

PLEASE CAPTAINS THIS COMP ISNT OVER FOR ANY TEAMS SO I NEED 9 THAT IS 9 PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!

FINNY

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 1:53 AM

sounds like you planned for it mate, its been a regular occurrence last couple of years

shame the newish teams, dont have a grasp of the PLATE,

As you know mate, winning the plate is a massive achievment

RSS