Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • liero78
    426 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 4:49 AM

I apologize, I published the result of my match, played on May 2nd, in another discussion.

GROUP 3: ROUND 5  MATCH 2

TIE 3:  liero78 win 5up vs shing1

Ty for the match Pete, good continuation of WCup.

Paolo

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 6:57 AM

JDGHOST:

As TFC Captain I accept full blame for this misunderstanding and this was the first time this season a player on my team attempted this and it was MY suggestion to him as well...As he struggles playing flash as a mobile only player...I have to assume this may have been a rewrite in the rules or added later as I thought it was originally stated as "This years World Cup will be PC PLAYERS  ONLY" Again my mistake....

JD  

Great, thanks JD

Glad it came up so we can make sure everyone knows, flash/pc only this year.

Cheers... now back to the fun woo hooo

• IRISHKING1916
    474 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 11:58 AM

Group 5

Round 5

Trans Bandits Vs. San Diablos

Tie 8  IRISHKING1916 wins 5 up against cousinzeke1

i just had a very hot day on the greens against a poor day for cuz, fun game and a nice addition to my friends list

• tiptopTOPPIN
    1,191 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 12:16 PM

Group 5

Round 5

Trans Bandits Vs. San Diablos.......AnaNikokolaj wins Tiptoptoppin very good game Jure you played really good, well played n luck in your next matchs!! :)

• dzonwejin
    552 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 12:28 PM

group 5....round 5....tie 7

Trans Bandits Vs. San Diablos

dzonwejin wins KenBTEXAS

thx for the round Ken and good luck in your next matches

cheers

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 12:40 PM

hello friends... 5 days have passed and some of the gulfs still do not know anything about their rivals... among them their captain, barcelona 72 and knoxport , along with some more... this is a little uncomfortable but I do not understand that this is done when you are in a competition registered... I hope it is solved soon and we can play this round soon.

Luis enrique

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 12:43 PM

Really glad I was paired against you, Sean. Not many players around that are both fast and chatty. It was really nice meeting you, hopefully we'll do this again. You're a true ambassador of your CC and the game. As for the score, I was just a tad luckier on the greens. Best of luck in the playoffs to your team as well. Not so much to your Raiders squad though, cause we'll be meeting them next ;-)

• vivian1234
    3,877 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 3:12 PM

GROUP 4 ~~~~ ROUND 5

COSA NOSTRA             V                      SHOV'S TWATS

327   tygerjr           lost 3 down  to          70   Jag001

326   irzy               lost 1 down  to          68   lingling18

Both great games and much fun as my Amigos said . 

Cheers,

Viv xx

• islandlar
    709 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 3:45 PM

Group 2.....Round 5.....Match 2.....Tie #6

157 islandlar vs 414 xxDannyxxo

islandlar squeaks out a 3 & 2 win over Danny.

Was very close all the way until I managed to go up 3 on the 15th hole.  Danny was just a bit less lucky with his putts than I was.  

Thanks for a good match Danny...hope to play with you again.  GL in rest of the WC.

Lar

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 5:09 PM

I lost my match to JSmithers 6&4.  

He was a true talent at putting.  I kept placing my approach shots below the hole on Olympic, like we should do at Oly … he kept leaving himself down hill putts.  It doesn't matter if you sink them all.  He shot a 27 on F9, saved par on #10 when he hit that first tree … it was a pleasure watching him play.

I missed a couple of putts I should have made, but it would not have mattered.

Fun guy to play with even as I was getting my ass kicked.

Tom.

LATER EDIT: Group 1, round 5, match 1.

RSS