Forums

Help › Forums

Edit Club

Wed, Jan 6 2021 2:50 PM (3 replies)
  • gkemp10
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 11:05 AM

Can't seem to change my golf clubs, it tells me my rental period is up and I need to edit my clubs but it won't let me in to do so 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 7:13 PM

gkemp10:

Can't seem to change my golf clubs, it tells me my rental period is up and I need to edit my clubs but it won't let me in to do so 

If its the new app(PCEA) click the gear symbol on the bottom right and then under customize equipment click it to get advanced.

Good Luck

• dflyle
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 9:32 AM

I can't either, the system just took my 3 wedge that i purchased away from me and automatically added the starter hybrid?  I now can't go back and delete the hybrid and add back my purchased wedge???

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 2:50 PM

dflyle:

I can't either, the system just took my 3 wedge that i purchased away from me and automatically added the starter hybrid?  I now can't go back and delete the hybrid and add back my purchased wedge???

Go into settings by clicking on the gear icon on the bottom right of the screen next to X Exit. Under general settings the second item is  customize equipment. Change it from normal to advanced and then you can remove the hybrid and add your 3rd wedge, there is a video on youtube showing how to do it. 

RSS