Forums

Help › Forums

Coin room forfeiters

Thu, Feb 24 2022 12:21 AM (125 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2022 4:46 PM

PureGro1:

Im missing the approved list of who we can disagree with and who we must never, ever express an opinion not in line with...

You would think I kicked in the mans door, slapped his wife and punched his kid, Honestly I just disagreed with the premise (and was personally insulted, not my opinion called into question but my gameplay and character) and if that makes me a hateful person who attacked him then so be it-

I'm not sure why you have this response to me.

I thought the meme was personal. You said it wasn't. I let it go, moved on, and tried to re-direct the conversation back to the substance of what he posted. 

By the way, I only indicated I thought you made it personal. I didn't say you couldn't disagree with him and didn't suggest you attacked him or are a hateful person. I said he was knowledgeable and suggested the meme didn't apply. 

In any case, there's a whole lot of space between "made it personal" and "attacked by a hateful person."

You might want to reconsider what I wrote rather than what you (apparently) think I wrote. And to belabor the point, in my initial post on this I specifically stated: "If I'm misunderstanding the intent of the meme, I apologize." 

Still, to your point: there is no "approved list of who people can disagree with...."

But, then again, no one ever suggested such a list existed. So, you win a point that was never being contested. 

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2022 4:51 PM

" But, then again, no one ever suggested such a list existed. So, you win a point that was never being contested. "

Robert, you just summed up my marriage...lol

ct

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2022 4:55 PM

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2022 5:33 PM

pdb1:

To what and to whom are you referring ?

Do you actually know of players that do that ?

I'm sure you do not . Not personally .

Those words are extremely condescending and insulting to whom ever you would be describing .

Many could be intimidated by those false statements .

Why would you feel the need to demean others ?

Another babbling dazzling display of your complete lack of a brain.

pdb1:
    You used to be highly respected in these forums .

A hundredth of 1% of Ed's respect here in this game blows away your highest peak.

pdb1:

I doubt anyone would give you the time of day currently .

I wonder what happened to you ?

Looking in the mirror again as you type, huh?

RSS