Forums

Help › Forums

Coin room forfeiters

Thu, Feb 24 2022 12:21 AM (125 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2022 11:57 PM

Paul , no one is doubting WGT refunds entry fees , that is the good thing about WGT , they are fair with lost entry stakes. But you saying we can’t say you are wrong , is no different than you saying we are wrong. In all the years of playing in head to head coin room matches I am relaying my experiences. I have played coin rooms for many years , and still play a lot of Chelsea coin room games . Perhaps if it’s your connection that is the problem , WGT are being over generous to you , as it’s obviously down to your connection and not a fault with the game. My connection in rural France is not brilliant either , no fibre here ! WGT clearly state high speed internet is necessary to play the game , so not sure yours is good enough to take up all those man hours for all those reports you keep sending in. 

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 12:01 AM

The game ends when the player either forfeits or just leaves the game (rude).

You get the coins and apparel (if you're playing for apparel). I've asked WGT about it and they said they're not addressing it yet. Probably not a high priority item for them. As they told me, you get the coins and apparel, just not the W credited to you.

In December, I counted 55 forfeits in my H2H rounds (of which 2 were mine. Sometimes you get in a predicament you can't get out of). I don't fault them for leaving and moving on to the next H2H.

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 7:50 AM

If I was still playing coin games a forfeit  wouldn't bother me a bit ..."Easy win" I say?

BUT...Since i now ONLY play coin games when in the "Showdown" and a forfeit brings the dreaded "3 BOGEY GLITCH" into play...Well I HATE IT !!

A bit hypocritical I know lol 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 8:28 AM

pdb1:
    But did you know that during a Showdown . If your opponent forfeits . The round loads back up and allows you to continue solo ?

Once again you know just enough about a topic  to be dangerous and misleading.

The statement is not entirely true but it's also not false.

There is more to it that that. 

If you can tell me the details of why i say that for this particular glitch then i will retract my statement.

until then I'm going to go with what has become the standard with you. you don't know what you're talking about well enough to do so to the huge degree that you do.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 8:54 AM

Pdb, you are always banging on about having a bad connection , I have read it from you time after time. My mention of WGT being over generous to you is in that respect only. That they clearly state that high speed is needed , and yet you continue to ask for coins back when you are the one with connection problems is expecting a lot from WGT. 
     I don’t need nor ask you to defend me , I am big enough to do that myself , infact until the last day or two , I have rarely responded to you , and will in all likelihood go back to doing that.
    I could continue with bla bla bla but what’s the point .  

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 11:27 AM

pdb1:
    How did you know the forfeit count ?

Being a "Bean Counter" in my past life, I like to count things. Yes, forfeits is one of the msny things I count...as well as wins, losses, points for the week on certain apparel I crave, games I've played but not for apparel. (God, who does that?) It's every day I do it while I play H2H.

RSS