Forums

Help › Forums

Option to turn off background music

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 26 2021 3:09 PM (6 replies)
  • speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 2:48 PM

Does anybody else hate the background music? I have the option to turn it off but it cuts off my heartbeat on CTTH. It would be absolutely peachy if you guys would itemize the sound menu. I realize that some players may like to hear that loud music but I think we should have the option of choosing.

Thanks in advance,

Speedy

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 3:34 PM

There are 2 places to doit. From menu and from game shell. During the game I only have game sounds on, like hitting the ball but no actual music. Many times I am on skype with several others, so I know if they heard music from me, they'd complain.

If you tried those setitngs, which one do you want spefiically?

-wgticon

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 3:57 PM

speedyschic:
    I have the option to turn it off but it cuts off my heartbeat on CTTH.

yep. it's far from ideal. The heartbeat needs to be un-limked to the music control.

Also. neither control changes the volume of the mouse-over sounds, or the DING. This is rather annoying. I'd rather hear the club hitting the ball and the ball hitting the ground much louder than the Opressive mouse over and DING sounds..

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

• FreddieWedge
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 2:47 PM

what menu?

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:33 PM

FreddieWedge:

what menu?

If on PC, in the gameclient window, click menu and then "options"

Under the "audio" tab there are 8 options to adjust sounds.

You can also select the Menu during game play.

On mobile, click the 3-bar menu top left and select settings, then audio tab.  Only 3 options there.

• Vallhala49
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 1:31 PM

I have been looking everywhere for an answer to turning off the background music on  PC, but everything I have found seems to be directed to earlier versions of the game. Not the latest 2021 version. I cannot find anything related to background music, client/game screens or anything else. I can only block the music by muting the computer sound system. Does anyone have a better and current solution?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 3:09 PM

RSS