Forums

Help › Forums

Early Access Update 12/18

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 13 2020 8:16 AM (25 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 10:27 AM

This morning there is a new update for both Windows and Mac. 

Includes: 

- Bigger Minimaps

- Swing meter is now slower to match Flash 

- New Neon Apparel in the proshop

- New Ultra Slow Meter Max Ball

_CHAMPION

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 10:47 AM

WGTChampion:

This morning there is a new update for both Windows and Mac. 

Includes: 

- Bigger Minimaps

- Swing meter is now slower to match Flash 

- New Neon Apparel in the proshop

- New Ultra Slow Meter Max Ball

_CHAMPION

Thanks Champ, going to check it out now

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 1:35 PM

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 1:38 PM

Great news, Keep it up

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 2:17 PM

Good progress....

Thank you Champ and dev team.  ; )

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 10:06 PM

Excellent.  Thank you for keeping us informed of the details.

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 5:15 AM

Haven't been a fan of WGT of late. I think you guys have made some really dumb decisions and it has greatly affected the way many of my gaming friends play. But the new swing meter is fantastic. 

I play the mobile version on Nox because the Nox window can be sized like a window should be able too and the meter is smoother. But after a couple of rounds with this new swing meter and now I have to adjust my game to actually hit the ding. Might actually be time to switch over to Early Access.

The mini-map never really bothered me like it did others. But I really couldn't make out any difference but. Bigger is better but, especially the wind direction which in my opinion is more important than a mini-map.

Looking forward to future updates now.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 12:04 PM

Definately playing smoother now, looking forward to some of the flash games like 

Match/play, A/S, Skins being added in the new year when that happens it will go from a good game to a great game   

in my opinion :)

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 5:40 AM

Thoughts about the latest update.

Meter is better. Much closer too what we are use to in flash.  Thanks.

Maps are larger on some holes and not on others.  Few kinks but over time would expect errors could be corrected to make all maps larger and same no matter the course or hole.

Did notice a difference on greens.  Played back 9 of weekly at Pinehurst with green speed 13.  Ball was traveling a lot farther than normal.  Might want to check this one out.  

Also on putting it is difficult to read and it's way too precise.  You have to be exactly on it or it will miss as if there is not enough forgiveness in putting.  Should be looked into as we all miss putts but not this many.  I have been playing the WGT PC app version since it became available so I have had time to adjust and you can't adjust when you feeling like you have to land a helicopter on a telephone line just to get a putt to drop.  

Please get the green speed and putting forgiveness another look and adjust so it's more manageable.

Thanks for the updates and keep them coming.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:34 AM

mrm6400:
    Also on putting it is difficult to read and it's way too precise.  You have to be exactly on it or it will miss as if there is not enough forgiveness in putting

+1

RSS