Forums

Help › Forums

no facebook login for stand alone version

Fri, Aug 7 2020 4:16 PM (6 replies)
  • MHanson326
    74 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:30 PM

i downloaded WGT to my desktop and there is no facebook login . how do i go about getting a password since i've always used facebook to login with whenever asked to login ?

i would hate to lose all of my equipment that i've obtained over the 5 years i've been playing WGT

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 7:14 AM

I believe you will need to contact WGT Customer service. They will give you a password to use with your username and then you can change it from this site on your "Account" page

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 8:12 AM

MHanson326:

i downloaded WGT to my desktop and there is no facebook login . how do i go about getting a password since i've always used facebook to login with whenever asked to login ?

i would hate to lose all of my equipment that i've obtained over the 5 years i've been playing WGT

Personally, I would try recover password. Click on Sign In and you will get this screen

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 11:05 AM

The only issue with using the “Recover Password” is that that’s for people who already had passwords and can’t remember it. I believe others who had this same “Facebook” issue where they normally log in with their FB account have never had a password and I don’t believe this worked for them. But you can give it a try. 
    I know others have had to contact WGT and are issued a password. You can then change it to whatever you’d like on your account page.

• admarscott
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 4:12 PM

MHanson326:

I am in the same boat. I emailed WGT to have them convert my account to a regular account, but have yet to hear from them.

• novembereleven
    200 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 2:02 PM

Just did the same

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 4:16 PM

admarscott:

MHanson326:

I am in the same boat. I emailed WGT to have them convert my account to a regular account, but have yet to hear from them.

You can contact WGT at  Members@worldgolftour.com in a Email

RSS