Forums

Help › Forums

Host & Santas needed for 2019 12-D.O.C.

Fri, Dec 13 2019 10:05 AM (104 replies)
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 11:41 AM

As of this morning, I was planing to just request for participating Santas, however my aging father health conditions have gotten worst and I will not be able to host this year's event. I was looking forward to it because I was hoping to do a throw-back with C.C. taking a day and gifting that day's number in gifts. There would have been a maximum set on credits spent per gift and all gifts would be given to Tour-Masters or below. 

I pray that someone steps up to the challenge and Host this year's event. As Host, you get the awesome privilege to choose how we will celebrate. And  Santas please give with a joyful heart as unto the Lord.

Please keep my Dad in your prayers ( his name is Robert). GOD Bless and Happy Holidays to All

Siders Best

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 3:45 PM

Sir .  We are all sorry to hear this , wish you and Robert well . 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 3:46 PM

Let us the community gather to keep a Christmas wish .  We  wish  to give you the gift that you need but that is something We can not do . 

So lets keep the other wish .

Well it is that time of year boys and girls .  I need some Santa,s for this years Christmas 2019 event ,  Sider wanted CC,s or players to pick a day and gift that many gifts for the day . day 1 one gift . day 2 two gifts --------- day 12 twelve gifts .  

I want to save Christmas this year but I will need some help , not only Santa,s !  I will need some help keeping track of things like who got a gift and things like that .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 3:51 PM

saved 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 4:19 PM

saved

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 6:57 PM

Opy, I will give 1 gift on Day 1.  

Would that be December 12th —— or 13th ——- or??

I can choose recipient from this thread, yes?  And let you know who. . . . for you to write in one of your “saved” sections above?

AKD from the North Pole 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 10:40 PM

SidersBest:
    Please keep my Dad in your prayers ( his name is Robert). GOD Bless and Happy Holidays to All

Will do.

May God bless you and your Dad.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 4:32 AM

SidersBest:

Siders Best

I will be praying  and he will be added to some prayer lists as well

Joe

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 4:38 AM

opyeuclid:

Let us the community gather to keep a Christmas wish .  We  wish  to give you the gift that you need but that is something We can not do . 

Well it is that time of year boys and girls .  I need some Santa,s for this years Christmas 2019 event ,  Sider wanted CC,s or players to pick a day and gift that many gifts for the day . day 1 one gift . day 2 two gifts --------- day 12 twelve gifts .  

I want to save Christmas this year but I will need some help , not only Santa,s !  I will need some help keeping track of things like who got a gift and things like that .

OPY 

OPY if it is ok with you I can take day 3. Let me know. 

• Ketket1
    6,871 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:26 AM

opyeuclid:

OPY 

OPY, I'm happy to take any day you need to be taken. Day 12 is fine by me. 

RSS