Forums

Help › Forums

A Gift...2019 Andyson Memorial

Wed, Apr 1 2020 4:23 PM (172 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 3:41 AM

Just posted this elsewhere, but this might have been the more appropriate thread:

Received a package this morning.  Didn't recognise the sender's name, but when I opened it I was speechless!  Thank you to the organisers for both the tournament and gifts, truly amazing generosity.

• JessicaHill21
    448 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 4:03 AM

Landed on my doorstep this morning, nice surprise to see more than one gift :-)

Thank you to all involved for arranging the nice little surprises and especially to Rich for personally shipping mine.

Thanks guys :-)

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 8:44 AM

To Everybody involved in this I am proud to call you friends

I have a lovely package sitting in front of me. (now now:-)

These are awesome, Totally blown away at your generosity..

Every time from now on when playing in a Dennis game of any sort I will have Everything lined up in front of me

Thank you so, So very much.

What you Guys do for Dennis is more than a lot of Families do, Total Respect ...

All the very best for 2020 gang

Stay safe Folks and keep er lit

Chris

• akatiger74
    4,693 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 4:34 AM

Received mine this morning and WOW you guys have out done yourselves...like Xmas all over again...thank you to all involved...a great tribute...I will cherish these gifts...you guys rock!!!

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 3:34 PM

!     

• RUSAVED
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 10:36 PM
    I went to the mailbox yesterday and found a lovely package containing a can cozy, mouse pad and a beautiful card containing a ball marker. Thank you very much for your generosity and for sending these gifts and running a top class tourney! See you next year and Save the Springers!! TRACY
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 9:44 AM

!                            !                             !

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 4:39 PM

I got something I did not ask for , and a box of Xtras , 

The gift I did not ask for was more than I asked as it was my gift to give .  I am returning your gift with a " Thank You " .  

As to the Xtras .  Thank you for your time and effort to remember Andyson .

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2020 5:30 AM
    as i arrived home today the postman was arriving at that moment.....with a big envelope in his hand.....well i was like a kid in a sweet shop.......the postman must have thought id won the lottery looking at my face......well i had to explain to him what was in the envelope.......and the story behind it all.......after hearing about andyson he simply said .....what a guy he must have been.......these momentos will be on my desk always...........thank you to all involved in the andyson memorial .
RSS