Forums

Help › Forums

Shot Meter

Thu, Dec 5 2019 9:20 AM (59 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 9:18 AM

BOZskills:

@Mick and Simon,my version is1.54.0.190310, and i have the xl meter and desktop chat! Please wgt when is the fix coming!!!!

Version 1.54.1 which addresses the swing meter is already available for Android and will be available as soon as possible for iOS. 

The Chatbox will take a little longer. I hope to have a better timeline for you soon. 

_CHAMPION 

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 10:35 AM

Thx champ for the quick reply!

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 11:49 AM

WGTChampion:

Version 1.54.1 which addresses the swing meter is already available for Android and will be available as soon as possible for iOS. 

The Chatbox will take a little longer. I hope to have a better timeline for you soon. 

_CHAMPION 

I do have V 1.54.1.190480 running on iPad OS 13.2.3 and swing meter is still an issue. Also country club chat and in game chat.

Wolfgang

• SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 12:35 PM

I'm on the 1.54. 1 update on a new S10 Android. still oversized meter although I played a great round of 9 earlier with a few birdies so no complaints overall but a somewhat smaller meter would just look cleaner and more professional. when I pitch this game to my friends I want it to be as legitimate as the shooter games, fantasy football or whatever all of them are into. the goofy sized meter is has poor visual impact. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 1:07 PM

SlickHunter:

Why would you change the meter size just because others can’t adapt to changes. What about us who like the new meter, are we just going back and forth, till we get what we want? so damn ridiculous, suck it up and play, or find a game that suits your needs.

OMG, I can't believe you said this! Alright, you listen up, pal! I was biting my tongue but now that you're showing this absurd attitude, I can't any more.

Let's suppose the whole thing the other way around, flash was to stay and mobile to be gone. If I chose to continue playing the game, I would try my best to adapt myself to the "new" flash environment and rebuild my entire game playing if necessary, but CERTAINLY NOT dare to whine and ask for changes so that it would play more like the platform I'm familiar with and suit me better while not giving a shite this might mess up hundreds and thousands of flash players who had been playing it as it was before me.

I would maybe ask for more features & functions if "my" platform was better and more complete in that aspect, but once again NOT the way the game is played on flash.

Besides, we're not being ego-centric unlike you as we're asking for having options to WGT so that everyone's preference is respected in the game.

And you come up with this "suck it up and play, or find a game that suits your needs" line?! This is exactly what YOU should be told, NOT sayin'.

WGTChampion:

Well, that is the problem, Champ. It addresses NOTHING. The meter is still big, tall, large, xl... whatever you wanna call it.

And once again, please give us options of swing meter in the upcoming version. If it can't be immediately done, can you at least extend the expiry date of v1.53 in which the normal conventional meter is still available until you release v1.55 with the fix and option? Thank you.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 1:30 PM

SlickHunter:

Why would you change the meter size just because others can’t adapt to changes. What about us who like the new meter, are we just going back and forth, till we get what we want? so damn ridiculous, suck it up and play, or find a game that suits your needs. 

Tell this to the PC crowd who are clamoring for WGT to change the standalone’s gameplay engine to something that’s similar to Flash because they’re unwilling to adapt. Should be interesting to hear their opinions. 

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 2:15 PM

Spend some Bucks and get a proper software Expert 

Ur team doesnt know what they doing every Maintainence 

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 3:05 PM

@Simon,+1(you hit the nail on the head)!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 5:53 PM

jason01291:

Spend some Bucks and get a proper software Expert 

Ur team doesnt know what they doing every Maintainence 

How many times do you have to post this?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 8:00 PM

The only complaints from PC players about the swing meter on the new PC version was that it was too big. So how is that asking that the swing meter on mobile be bigger?  What ever the reason for the bigger swing meter on mobile it wasn’t because PC players requested it.  
    if WGT is going to survive this we/they crap has to cease. All of us have to pull together to make the best golf game even better. Not kill it with this constant PC vs Mobile bickering. 

RSS