Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Desktop Early Access for Mac

Sat, Nov 25 2023 10:05 AM (290 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 8:43 AM

DeirdreO:
    I just need to get used to the different method of playing, using the touchpad on my MacBook rather than tapping the screen of my iPad.  But it’s not bad.  

Dierdre you might try using a mouse. It is much easier using a mouse in my opinion, 

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 9:46 AM

I am a PC user, my friend has a MAC. in multi player stroke play we can play heads up, but if we add the 3rd. or 4th. player his games stops at rendering objects. WE have played with 3 one time a while back. Any Ideas on what is going on ?

• charles041653
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 3:48 PM

Just downloaded early access to my PC Windows 10. The Games loads ok but the mouse is not visible and am unable to get it to be visible. Is there any fix for this. Unable to play on Desktop version.\

charles041653

• RaoulEastwood
    67 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 7:03 AM

I have no words for a good review. This version is just awful in terms of playability (most important) and graphism (less...)

The biggests annoying things are: loading time, swing bar and putting.

I've been playing since 2011, which represent a lot of time and money (clubs, balls, tournaments,...). I swear here that if something closer from online version isn't coming until dec. 2020 I won't play anymore.

GL for developpement... And TY for all good job done before.

EDIT : And I can't get my avatar "Danger (Male 2)"

• JDavies2982
    38 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 9:36 AM

WGT have been with you from 2013 and started thru facebook link, I have downloaded new game and have never used a password to get on in the past.. I am champion tier and spend a lot of money every month, I have now requested a new password from you 4 times so I can play the new version and as to present you have not sent one. I have sent you another request today so please rectify this immediately.....I am not starting as a new player after all the money I have spent over the years. and btw you have got the correct email address for me as you send me correspondence all the time. I think I deserve some answers or please rectify the problem and send me a NEW PASSWORD so I can resume playing in the new format

• dfitzmahan
    38 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 8:50 AM

Hi.  Thanks for the efforts on this new version.  I just encountered a problem.  I rented clubs during a free rental period.  Now the clubs have expired, and have been removed from my bag, I am being prompted to remove the already removed clubs.  This creates a loop that I cannot get out of.  I tried an uninstall/reinstall, but not luck. I can no longer play on this beta version.  Bummer.  I was just getting the hang of it.

One other glitch.  When trying to view the course from other camera angles, most of the camera views do not work.  I am always kicked back to the teebox camera.

Good luck with the project.

df

• dfitzmahan
    38 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 8:58 AM

Update - I found that if I changed all my clubs I was able to break the loop I was stuck in.  I then changed them back to my preferred selections and I am good to go.  Not ideal, but at least I am playing again.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 10:03 AM

I have just had the same problem and still have, I rented some irons and a message flashed up they the rented period has expired. Thing is I can’t equip my old irons and on my equipment page it shows no irons and no tab to select irons, but when I play I still have the rented irons, with no way of changing back, in my bag in place of the irons I have a wgt standard hybrid wood. 

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 10:08 AM

I have just tried what you did, but I still have no tab to change irons. The driver tab is there as is the wood/hybrid and wedges but no iron tab....HELP

• dfitzmahan
    38 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 10:17 AM

I had the same problem. Use the list in the left column and you may find that one of those may allow you to add in your irons.  You can then add in the other items under the other items in that left-hand list.  GL!

RSS