Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Desktop Early Access for Mac

Sat, Nov 25 2023 10:05 AM (290 replies)
  • krop
    9 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2021 1:21 AM

Hello, 

Not sure what triggered this "bug", but WGT window on my Mac won't enter fullscreen anymore and it's oversized (pls see screenshot). here's no way to change settings since the bottom right commands are inaccessible too. I cannot play or basically do anything with WGT desktop anymore since yesterday and I cannot find a way to change WGT settings from outside the app either. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it from scratch, and nothing changed...

Anyone else si in the same situation, or found a solution to it? 

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2021 5:04 AM

When you fire up the game, before hitting the play button, hold down your control or command key, then click play, you should get a WGT Golf Configuration window appear. Pick a resolution that is suitable for your screen size and then click play.

• domgm621
    3 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 4:01 PM

when i attempt to download new version it is telling me I do not have the m1chip, is that a bogus error or is that the reason i cannot download my version is 11.3  which is more than adequate, please advise thanks

• Zwalker
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 9:55 AM

did you ever figure this out?  I am having the same issue

• Zwalker
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 9:56 AM

did you ever figure this out?  I am having the same issue

• danielpes
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2021 1:35 PM

ScottHope:

When you fire up the game, before hitting the play button, hold down your control or command key, then click play, you should get a WGT Golf Configuration window appear. Pick a resolution that is suitable for your screen size and then click play.

OMG, you're a life saviour, thanks a lot!

By the way, on my mac it was the "option" key, not command.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2021 2:07 PM

Cheers Daniel. My apologies for the incorrect key but I'm not and never have been a Mac user. WGTShamWow posted that info originally so all thanks go to him.  ; )

• LukeJHudd
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2021 10:37 AM
    Hello I have been playing the game for a month now and spent 100s of pound on my account I logged in and played last night around 9:30pm GMT then tried again around 4am m GMT and could gain access to my account and I don’t understand why it is saying user disabled but if you could help me figure this out it would be great.
    Thanks 
    Luke. 

• JordanSpieth007
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 6:13 AM

Hi Luke,

Same thing happened to me. My account has been disabled for more than 24 hours now and I have reached out to WGT and have not received feedback yet. Have you received any feedback yet?

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 8:17 AM

I'm just guessing but it could be something to do with the 4 "namesake friends" you have Jordan....hhhmmmm

RSS