Forums

Help › Forums

150 VIDEO CREDITS A DAY , NOT ENOUGH !

Mon, Nov 23 2020 6:40 PM (36 replies)
  • Rick6208
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 8:18 AM

WOW THE MONEY GRAB BY WGT JUST GOES ON AND ON.... I understand placing a limit but 150 a day is to small ! you need at least 600 just to buy a sleeve of balls that are any good!

REPLY TO THIS POSTING AND LETS TELL WGT TO INCREASE THE LIMIT !

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 9:01 AM

replies and your post won't do anything. 

if you feel that way then reduce or eliminate your purchases. if enough people feel like you do then some kind of change will probably be made. If it's a small number of people then there won't be any kind of change. That's just Business 101.

it's a business they will do whatever is the most profitable.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 9:10 AM

Actually that comes out to 1,050 credits a week . You can get a good sleeve of balls for 300-400 credits easy . If you take the time to build and save your credits then you can build up a nice stash . So instead of buying the most expensive balls in the pro shop just try using a ball not as costly .

For years though WGT has always hid behind the excuse that they had no control over the ads and how they played . Now they are setting the limits as to how many views and credits you can earn . Just goes to show their level of honesty as a company . Players Beware

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 9:35 AM

lonniescott711:

Actually that comes out to 1,050 credits a week . You can get a good sleeve of balls for 300-400 credits easy . If you take the time to build and save your credits then you can build up a nice stash . So instead of buying the most expensive balls in the pro shop just try using a ball not as costly .

For years though WGT has always hid behind the excuse that they had no control over the ads and how they played . Now they are setting the limits as to how many views and credits you can earn . Just goes to show their level of honesty as a company . Players Beware

Agree with Lonnie, at the moment I’m using TM81’s and 150 a day will almost buy me two sleeves a week. Also like the Cally balls, play conservatively and build a stash.
    Atleast we’re getting something.........for now? 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 9:56 PM

lonniescott711:
    Now they are setting the limits as to how many views and credits you can earn . Just goes to show their level of honesty as a company . Players Beware

Seriously?

Some players were "gaming" the system using multiple devices and apparently some bots (or something) to gain free credits well beyond any reasonable expectation.

It was the "dishonesty" of some players that was suspect, not WGT.  WGT is a for-profit business and they control the freebies.

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 4:10 AM

to me it's greed by certain players.get to greedy,thus the outcome.

what other action could wgt take. other than ban players,that may be a bit extreme.

or take back the credits.

just my opinion,no offence.

paul

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 4:20 AM

DoctorLarry:

lonniescott711:
    Now they are setting the limits as to how many views and credits you can earn . Just goes to show their level of honesty as a company . Players Beware

Seriously?

Some players were "gaming" the system using multiple devices and apparently some bots (or something) to gain free credits well beyond any reasonable expectation.

It was the "dishonesty" of some players that was suspect, not WGT.  WGT is a for-profit business and they control the freebies.

And the limit probably wasn’t WGT’s Idea. I see Unity saying  we’re losing money, do something or we are gone. 

• DiscoS2
    19 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 5:30 AM

If they would simply not allow players to log in on multiple devices at the same time and open up the vids again, the problem would be solved. Since they didn't do that it leads me to believe that there is more to the story that they don;t want to tell us.

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 6:06 AM

@Dr.Larry +1!!!

• froyhead
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 12:08 PM

well no videos come up to give me free credits so take that

RSS