Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • imthecanman
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 12:00 AM

Thanks Marchie, much appreciated.

• sampsonn2
    43 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 7:42 PM

if wgt know the people who are farming credits then they should ban/limit reduce those accounts..   not hit everyone with a limit??.   ive hardly been able to get 10 credits a day before I get the SORRY message.    at that rate to buy a sleeve of my current balls it will take about 2 months.   

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 9:42 AM

sampsonn2:
    if wgt know the people who are farming credits then they should ban/limit reduce those accounts..   not hit everyone with a limit??.   ive hardly been able to get 10 credits a day before I get the SORRY message.    at that rate to buy a sleeve of my current balls it will take about 2 months.

1. Look at previous page for your issue with “sorry” message

2. The new limits were not WGT’s idea it was the advertisers themselves who demanded the imposition of the limits because people were abusing and taking advantage of the system. 

• sampsonn2
    43 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 6:58 AM

150 a day. im getting about 8 !   150 a day would cover my usage  

• RickEh
    104 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 10:59 AM

sampsonn2:

Have you tried closing the app and restarting it?

• callaghan159
    6,210 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 6:11 PM

RickEh:

sampsonn2:

Have you tried closing the app and restarting it?

Reset your AD ID

• BirdieChaser2
    529 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2020 2:15 PM

MarchieB, I hope WGT continues to negotiate with their advertising partners.  Almost without exception the 150 daily limit has changed players interaction with WGT.  Some are finding alternate network games (poker, pool, archery...) to fill their competitive drive.  Still more are using cheaper balls to reduce cost to play.  Scores in TW and clashes have dropped by what i see.  Fewer passes and fewer balls needed.  And MUCH frustration with WGT even with Corp position it's what advertisers pushed on you.

I just hope you can find ways to rekindle the fun in playing WGT before people create more permanent changes to other activities.  Statistics show it's less costly to keep a customer than get a new one.  Please, stop the bleeding.  Negotiate higher daily video credit limits OR reduce the cost to play.  THAT you do control.

Thanks for listening.  I enjoy playing but have seen a lot of friends leave.

BirdieChaser2

• AlaskanDame
    18,843 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2020 8:25 PM
    BirdieChaser2:
    Negotiate higher daily video credit limits OR reduce the cost to pay.  THAT you do control.
    At this point, I'd be ecstatic if I could just get the 150 limit all in one run, not fooling with re-boot, Ad I.D., and whatnot --- that's got to be within their control.
  • borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2020 11:16 PM

If you have access to a PC try the complete offers page. The Radium One page has some decent paying surveys. And the Peanut Lab page has some good ones as well

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2020 2:04 AM

You want to play the way you want, shell out the bucks, or find yourself a free game. 

RSS