Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 11/19/19 ***

Wed, Nov 20 2019 12:26 PM (21 replies)
  • UNCforLIFE
    13 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 10:56 AM

Also wondering if wgt is still getting paid for clicks on videos by the advertisers, but not paying us with the 2 credits. Will be reaching out to some of their advertisers and asking!!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 12:26 PM

I've taken a break from the 2 credit videos so good to know there's an issue with them.  I started going through the offer wall on the mobile app installing silly games that require me to reach a certain level and then getting a decent payout.  So far all but one had an issue getting paid but it was a low payout that I didn't even bother with.  

Currently playing a slot machine type game, only a few levels away from getting about 800 credits.  Has taken me about 3 days to get there.  

Another one I have been trying to get to level 200 but it's proving to be difficult without any actual purchases in game.  Figured I'll keep trying without spending since the payout for this app is over 7700 credits.  (keep in mind, the 7700 credit one came out about a month ago during a double the payout special)  Normally I think it pays out about 3k in credits.  

RSS