Forums

Help › Forums

100m XP!!!

Wed, Nov 27 2019 1:44 AM (55 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 1:03 AM

Nicole161106:
    Think you are talking about Kaiser, good documentary about him, "Kaiser! The Greatest Footballer Never to Play Football ". He was signed by most of the big club sides in Brazil, and some foreign sides, but always found some way of not actually playing. (he did play some minutes here and there, though not very much)

LOL That must be him. It was so long time ago when I read about him that some facts might be distorted in my memory.

Thanks for the clarification, Nicole. Cheers.

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 2:39 AM

congrats nancy.

the xp queen.great achievement.

paul

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 7:00 AM

Ignore the toolboxes giving you a hard time about this Nancy.  Congrats, that's quite the accomplishment.  Lots of playing that's for sure.

If XP has value to you that's all that matters.  Ignore what anyone else says negatively about it -- which I think you're doing already.   :)

Cheers!

brad

• northernpainter
    1,464 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 9:37 AM

kavvz:

Ignore the toolboxes giving you a hard time about this Nancy.  Congrats, that's quite the accomplishment.  Lots of playing that's for sure.

If XP has value to you that's all that matters.  Ignore what anyone else says negatively about it -- which I think you're doing already.   :)

Cheers!

brad

+100

Ignore the grumpy old farts. You have set some personal goals in this game and achieved them. Bravo to you!

Christine

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 5:38 PM

Congats Nancy, this is a remarkable achievement!!!    This was a challenge you took upon yourself, and you did it!!!  

You go girl!!!

And there is no doubt in my mind, with your sub 50 avg,  you could not only kick these trolls *** on the course,  they would be thoroughly humiliated and embarassed, and of course quit before it was over.

I can't believe there are jerks who feel so inferior that they need advertise what "no lifes" they are by trying to downplay some elses achievements,; because they have none of their own.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 9:22 PM

TopShelf2010:
    One could argue that a player (ummm, cough) accomplishing this has pretty much single-handedly ruined any plans WGT might have had in the future with regards to Levels and XP;s?

Nah, they already have that well planned out after much research and thought was put into it.

After level 200 now, the levels will change from just a mere number, to galaxies far, far away.

BUT, the only way to reach them is to attain the Spaceman Spiff helmet, which, when combined with the magic underpants and the jet powered spikes, will help your cyborg avatar reach speed of light distances in no time at all.

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 6:29 AM

I was not going to post anymore on this subject until the last several posts resorted to calling people names. How mature of people to start slinging names if you don't agree with them that this is some kind of miraculous achievement. My original point was because someone tried to call out WGT for not recognizing something that has no value except to a select few and using a glitch for the majority of the time to do it. And as far as averages go I am very proud that when I become a Champion or Tour Champion it won't be because I played Red Tees on a regular basis to get there. 

• rl2203
    744 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 7:32 AM

Congrats to Nancy - A shame she needs about 2billion XPs to get to lvl201 - If anybody can do it, she is the one.

I find it a great achievement, even if some dont see it that way. But I also understand that a lot of us have not the time/stamina/determination to do it. A lot of us have used the glitch to levelup faster to get to top gear, so I see no shame in that. I am pretty sure that WGT knew of that glitch a long time before removing it.

Even if the avr score is not a good measure for players strength, rest asure that Nancy is very very good player.

Greetings from Vienna, Austria

Roland

• golfariz
    761 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 1:13 PM

You are right dear friend Nancy is a great compétitor no matter what some people think her rank in the WGTis deserved,if there was a hundred player as Nancy the WGT will rub their hands $$$$ lol William

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 1:02 PM

twinponds169:

After level 200 now, the levels will change from just a mere number, to galaxies far, far away.

BUT, the only way to reach them is to attain the Spaceman Spiff helmet, which, when combined with the magic underpants and the jet powered spikes, will help your cyborg avatar reach speed of light distances in no time at all.

LOL.

This is the game after Flash!  No more golf.

RSS