Forums

Help › Forums

100m XP!!!

Wed, Nov 27 2019 1:44 AM (55 replies)
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 4:20 AM

Really? It matters not how she got there! Since no one else is anywhere close to this achievement it should be and is a big deal. Unfortunately there will always be critics who find fault in others who they, themselves, envy.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 4:26 AM

HackWilson1930:

Really? It matters not how she got there! Since no one else is anywhere close to this achievement it should be and is a big deal. Unfortunately there will always be critics who find fault in others who they, themselves, envy.

+1

and it's always the same small group of people doing so here in the forums. 

• Venna68
    1,853 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 4:43 AM

Awesome Nancy 

No matter how it was achieved , you still reached the 100 m first !!

• Doyle888
    389 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 7:32 AM

I agree if it was so easy everyone would do it .....congratulations Nancy on an awesome achievement

Doyle 

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 7:37 AM

HackWilson1930:
    Unfortunately there will always be critics who find fault in others who they, themselves, envy.

That is laughable. If completing nonstop rounds and exploiting a glitch for meaningless points is what floats your boat then I say go for it. My issue is that someone bad mouthed  WGT for not recognizing it. Plus humility is a great trait to have. If you wonder what that last sentence was about then you have missed several forum threads the last several years about this same topic. 

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 8:02 AM

Plonkah:

Yes, that's right - the grand total of 100m XP has been reached by Nancy1959 (owner of Bedford Springs Resort Country Club). I wanted to put this achievement out there because it's a first at WGT. A truly amazing show of commitment and a wonderful milestone for this really lovely lady. Well done, Nancy!! I hope others will join me in giving praise for this wonderful achievement ~ Kevin

congrats  on  not having a real life  :)

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 8:13 AM

Dave33200:

HackWilson1930:

+1

and it's always the same small group of people doing so here in the forums. 

But, you must agree that our forum will become extremely boring if everyone were to agree with each other ?

Plus, I'm totally confident that our moderators will take care of anyone breaking the forum rules.

Let all be allowed to air their views please.

Thank you.

Willie

• snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 9:58 AM

Well, I had to laugh. lol

I had a real life once and a real wife.

She won out in the long run. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 11:50 AM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 12:39 PM

It's funny that no matter what domain, field, sector, area, there are people who have different goals in their careers.

I've read somewhere in the past there was a Brazilian football player who had never ever played a single second on the field until his retirement over a span of 15 years IIRC!

I'm not trying to diminish Nancy's achievement or anything, just saying she's an interesting character. Congratulations! :-)

RSS