Forums

Help › Forums

Upper tier Putters!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:41 PM (62 replies)
  • Julius0007
    52 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 10:45 PM

Say what you will....one man's meat is another man's poison. Like I already said, I've been buying equipment and upgrading since I started on this game and with each upgrade came an improved piece of equipment...yes, it's just a game and there are excellent players on here that excel beyond belief, and you may be one of them, and this putter has absolutely tripped your trigger!

I play because this is the best golf video game out there on the market....a great video game to have fun with, but just as in the past, when I upgraded to new and more expensive drivers, clubs, and putters came a better quality product, if not, why would anyone upgrade....again it's just a computer game and to take it as serious as you take yourself and this putter is rather pathetic.

Call me what you will, an easy tee legend or a fake champion....doesn't matter, I dont take my self seriously and didn't strive for legend or any other tiers and didnt really care too....wgt gave me that ranking. 

Did you ever think that maybe the putter you have now and the same one I bought months ago could have been tweaked because of mine and others complaints....sometimes wgt does just that....so kudos to you and your new best friend putter.

When I used it, it stunk....I went to the putting green for hours a few days in a row and played many rounds and it did not have any accuracy or precision of the many previous putters I had bought. I feel if you advertise better stats on a piece of equipment, then follow through or don't put it out there just to make money, that's what I'm saying!

Bravo to you that you dont need anyone and you've got the money....you are the man!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 3:17 PM

Julius0007:
    Did you ever think that maybe the putter you have now and the same one I bought months ago could have been tweaked because of mine and others complaints....sometimes wgt does just that....so kudos to you and your new best friend putter.

Since no quote included, I am not sure who you are responding to.  (I suspect it was "G")  Since I am at Level 103 now, I suspect I got this putter before you did.

Anyway, we all have to like what we play with, so no harm in trying.  However, your experience appears to be the opposite of most high-level players (not meaning great - just high level!).

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 4:45 PM

That is not true. There are two type putters. Ding Putter and Non Ding putter

Most grow accustomed to STARTER putter.  High end putters are basically ding putters.  you really need to hit 120% of distance. Also you have to ding.

It means you need 5 meter ball min to ding effectively.

I just bought cameron phantom level 70+ putter.

Its terrible, I could not ding so its basically fell short or break where there is no break and go straight where there is break

Starter putter reads my mind but this one is absolute trash unless you use titlist ball.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 12:06 AM

You flat earth have so little experience with just 44 ranked rounds and 3 eagles to your name , how can you be so sure of your facts ? 
    you are making post after post on all topics , you never thank anyone for their advice to you , do you not think it is time to stop , and just practice more? Or are you infact just not real ? 

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 3:48 AM

bossbird:

You flat earth have so little experience with just 44 ranked rounds and 3 eagles to your name , how can you be so sure of your facts ? 
    you are making post after post on all topics , you never thank anyone for their advice to you , do you not think it is time to stop , and just practice more? Or are you infact just not real ? 

+ 1

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 7:56 AM

im thinking the dude must have a schtick about pretending to be completely stupid. No one could consistently be that wrong or that dumb.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 8:33 AM

Mythanatos:
    No one could consistently be that wrong or that dumb.

+1000

I'm wondering how SEL even let him in, and if he is spamming their board with the idiocy he is displaying here.

• Skylab02
    25 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 10:45 AM

Fencer100:

bossbird:

+ 1

+100

• harpomaxx
    57 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 10:51 AM

Ditto!

RSS