Help › Forums

Send me an invite

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 17 2019 8:21 AM (28 replies)
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 1:50 PM

Mca19670:

Sitting tight also. If we need to rebuild then we do so. Hopefully it can be fixed though.

It looks like your owner moved on to another club

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 3:36 PM

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 4:08 PM

I'll give it some time as well.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 4:08 PM

JimQ916:

Someone send me an invite.....I really fuked up

Worse case scenario, create 2 Clubs and name them VOTS1 and 2 until you get the level high enough to have all player in one club.

Then you can close the other.

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 4:10 PM

TopShelf2010:

Maybe a Go Fund Me page can be created?

LMAO

Don

PS: Sorry, I do apologize. I simply could not resist. Old wounds reopened. I do hope it all gets sorted out.

Thanks for the apology , comment was unnecessary.

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 10:37 AM

Those of you who have been abruptly left without a club are certainly welcome to take shelter and gather here at Docs Place if you like. You will have access to our Shot and Putter Pal while you ride the storm out, and can play some of our club tourneys if you like.

At least those of you who are close knit will all be together again in a central location and are welcome to use our forum to discuss what your plans might be. Plus you will make some new friends along the way.

When and if you decide to leave, we will wish you a fond farewell, and good luck on whatever the future holds for you.

I hope everything works out for everyone. I would hate to wake up myself one day and find out that my club had disappeared. Good luck again.

Our door is always open if you need us,

Doc

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 11:58 AM

If y'all do start a new club, it wouldn't hurt to ask Customer Service to raise the level to allow all to join. Couldn't hurt to ask, anyway. 

Good luck.

Doc58:
    I would hate to wake up myself one day and find out that my club had disappeared.

Amen

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 3:00 AM

KyngSavage, once a member of VOTSCC, has started GiddySwampCountryClub and JimQ916 has joined so perhaps this is the replacement for VOTSCC.

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 8:49 AM

What happened Jim?  Perhaps accidentally closed the CC?  Are you okay? 

Don't get too stressed because you can always start another CC and get your members back.

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 9:27 AM

Hi Everyone, especially my clubmates,

Jim seems to be jumping around and has been in and out of several clubs. He sent me a PM this morning saying he will contact the former VOTSCC memebrs later in the week to let us know his plans for a new club. In the mean time everyone take care of themselves and enjoy your new clubs.

A big thank you to all the clubs who have offered assistance and a place to call home during all this drama.

I plan to remain independent until I know what's going on. Thank you for the invites and support.

Have fun and hit 'em straight no matter where you are,

John

RSS