Forums

Help › Forums

Pc players changing to mobile

Wed, Nov 20 2019 7:22 AM (39 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 11:32 AM

It seems there are more and more pc and desk top players gradually coming onto mobile version. They tell me it is something to do with flash disappearing and them needing to learn mobile . Is this correct ? 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 12:41 PM

Yes.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 1:00 PM

No, i`ll never do it.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 1:10 PM

But your thing says "no quitters here"! lol.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 1:44 PM

I wasn't commenting on who will or wont but if he's met some there that say they are doing it then they obviously are.  I tried for a couple of days and hated it.

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 1:48 PM

Wish you luck with that, But i for one will not try to relearn this game, I said this 5 years ago that this game was going to by taking over by having to like mobile. So i wish all of you luck, And you you enjoy the game, I will be done when the change comes full circle. Joe

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 2:16 PM
    Yeah the new PC version will be more or less the exact same as mobile
  • LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 2:26 PM

That's right, but don't be confused, this ''new'' PC app is just a bad copy of the previous copy they made to port the game based on Flash (the original) and be playable on mobiles

The current app can hardly be considered a golf game, beyond the photographs, let's be honest..., this game never tried to be a simulator, and through that people were ''forced'' (through a gameplay of payment) to pay for simply play against the wind and the tee farther and farther...nothing more, but the ''feel'' of having a Golf round is there (more or less)

Now it is even worse, it has become a small game to dress virtual avatars, a shame and a total disrespect from this company

I understand that there are people who like this new ''way'', and will be willing to pay real money for virtual candys that do NOT aport anything, so things work like that sometimes

When Flash says enough, I'll do it too, there are others good virtual alternatives for those who like Golf, and who continue to ponder the game (Golf), and not the sale of meaningless goodies

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 2:50 PM

I like the original pc version better, I just like the feel of it!, but I've been playing the new pc version for a couple of weeks and its growing on me. Sure the avatars look like they come out of the movie "Toy Story" but I think they look pretty cool with the apparel you can put on them. You rarely see the same outfit twice. If all the faults get fixed I will be satisfied with this game when flash is no more. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 3:12 PM

Jeez, while I've not looked I'd be pretty sure there are better, and free, dressing up games available.  I suppose this may be the best dressing up in golf outfits game.

RSS