Forums

Help › Forums

NYC CC v Fairway Fanatics Inter-Club Match

Mon, Nov 18 2019 9:53 AM (30 replies)
  • CharlieH100
    282 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 5:56 AM

With apologies to Mick and Paul - thought I'd save you the bother and Ade and I got us off to a start. 

Please post results and reports on the Mobile H2H matches here. 

• CharlieH100
    282 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 5:58 AM

CharlieH100 32 v 34 AdeDaly

Great game with Ade; he had the rough end of a couple of Kiawah specials but otherwise a good close game with a gentleman of the greens. He came very good towards the end but I'd probably done enough to edge it by then. Nice start, thanks. 

Charlie 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 7:57 AM

Thanks so much for starting this thread, Charlie, and congrats on a good win against Ade to put up the first point of the event.

We are keeping track of the results    >>> HERE <<<

NYCCC is excited to have the opportunity to once again play Fairway Fanatics. It's always a pleasure mate.

If anyone needs any help with organising their match please feel free to post here or let us know, we're here to help.

Thank you again, Charlie. Also big thanks to Paul (Borat74). Cheers everyone.

• CharlieH100
    282 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 8:38 AM

My pleasure Mick. Can't believe Chips is too shy to play this year ... lol. Give him my best.

C

• EchoUK
    51 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 11:59 AM

EchoUK 32   vs Anchorman300   37  

Just want to say it was a great game and chat with Jeff he represented his club to a high degree a true gent.

Thank you you both club owners for arranging this friendly competition.

EchoUK aka Barry

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 6:57 AM

Thanks Mick and Paul for setting this up. The matches between our clubs are always a lot of fun. 

Congrats Charlie on the win to get it started.

Mikeyk911, I sent you a PM to set up our match. My schedule right now is pretty open so whenever you want to get together let me know. I'm looking forward to it! 

• CharlieH100
    282 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 12:28 AM

CharlieH100 30 v 35 JJScotmanUK

A very nice way to start the day, playing with John, although WGT upchucking Merion did rather take the shine off it ..  I got off to a bit of a flyer by birdying the first three and John had a couple of rough bits of fortune. His game recovered well and he played a couple of blinders towards the finish. A pleasure to be out and about and thanks for the real estate advice as well, John, lol. 

These matches are always played in such a good spirit, a tribute to both clubs. 

• Anchorman300
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 3:16 AM

Barry EchoUK  Played well and was a real sportsman. Feel like I made anew friend. His  club should be proud of him.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 9:18 AM

I have results to report from a couple of other matches, spreadsheet has been updated.

Sincityscorpion (33)   v   (31) flatstick96

Corbyph (34)   v   (30) Vince1776

It's been a great event so far and I've heard nothing but positive things from club mates involved in the matches played.

@Anchorman300. Thanks a lot mate, we're lucky to have Barry call our club home.

• corbyph
    151 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 1:16 PM

Aussiemick thank you for posting the score of my game with Vince1776, I had missed the note in our forum that we were posting in here so sorry about that.

I would just like say it was a pleasure to lose to such an excellent player and he was a true gent.

Look forward to laying him again and any of your players if they anything like him.

Phil 

RSS