282 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2019 7:30 AM

Anchorman (33) v (32) Ponygold

Looked like a very close-fought match.

FF 6 v 8 NYC with 4 to play. 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 8:24 AM

We've managed to complete 16 of the 18 matches in about 9 days, well done everyone! 

It has been a fine match and thoroughly enjoyed by all. The Fairway Fanatics team have represented their club in the finest fashion and everyone here at NYCCC has had nothing but good things to say about their enjoyable matches.

Can't thank Charlie and Paul enough for making this happen!

• Scoobiedoo1957
    8 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 5:54 PM

I am supposed to play GtcMac. I sent a friend request that he readily accepted. but have had no luck setting up a match.  I posted a message to his wall last week and haven't seen a response.  Not sure what else I can do other than ask for assistance in communicating with him.

It's very possible I am missing something as technical aspects of the communication process is beyond me.  Can someone help me out?

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2019 5:24 PM

Scoobiedoo1957:

I am supposed to play GtcMac. I sent a friend request that he readily accepted. but have had no luck setting up a match.  I posted a message to his wall last week and haven't seen a response.  Not sure what else I can do other than ask for assistance in communicating with him.

It's very possible I am missing something as technical aspects of the communication process is beyond me.  Can someone help me out?

Hi mate, I can contact Gabe directly. I know he sent you a private message on here, do you use that feature? Otherwise, you can let me or Paul know your availability and we'll get the message across to him.

• CharlieH100
    282 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 3:56 AM

Borat74 (28) v (30) Sibsational 

Our skipper's on nights so I'll post this for him. Nice one Paul and well played Daryl. 

• CharlieH100
    282 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 3:58 AM

AussieMick11:

We've managed to complete 16 of the 18 matches in about 9 days, well done everyone! 

It has been a fine match and thoroughly enjoyed by all. The Fairway Fanatics team have represented their club in the finest fashion and everyone here at NYCCC has had nothing but good things to say about their enjoyable matches.

Can't thank Charlie and Paul enough for making this happen!

I think we're now Fairway Fanatics 7 v 10 NYC CC

with just Dave and Gabe to play their game (hard to choose between two friends but I'm sticking with my team, lol). It's been a joy, Mick, and you should be very proud of your people for their friendship, sportsmanship and skill. 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 9:12 AM

Thank you for the kind words Charlie. It has been NYCCC's pleasure to take on Fairway Fanatics for a third time. With old friendships rekindled and new friendships made this event has been a huge success played in great spirit. A sincere thank you to everyone involved! 

PS: we won't forget about Dave and Gabe's match! 

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 12:25 AM

Thanks Mick

Can only echo what Charlie said and a big Thanks for your help with the organisation so until Round 4 Thanks m8.

Paul

• Scoobiedoo1957
    8 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 12:56 AM

Unfortunately, I do not know where private messages are.  I will ask Charlie for some help. 

• Scoobiedoo1957
    8 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 4:08 AM

I played my game with Gabe and want to start out by saying it was a pleasure to play game with someone of his ability and character. I thoroughly enjoyed the match. As to the match itself, he crushed me.  I don’t know how to post the scorecard but will ask for some help if it is necessary. 

RSS