Forums

Help › Forums

Weird Game

Tue, Apr 26 2022 1:26 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Saratogan
    67 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 7:53 PM

I just finished a 9 hole game in the coin room (Shanghai).  On 7 of the 9 holes my opponent's shot clock counted down to zero.  Only on one of those holes did the warning for time expired come up for him.  One of the times I waited for 45 seconds after the shot clock went to zero and then he took his shot.  I thought that during one game you only get one warning.  Is there something going on of which I am not aware?

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 12:52 PM

He probably had really slow internet,so what was happening is known as lag. When i experience this i try to politely remind my opponent that at the very begining of the game it says requires a fast internet connection! Lol

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 11:44 AM

Could be some sort of Alien interference & whatnots. Just Sayin'

Sincerely, I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 12:56 PM

It could also be something slowing down on your end...  who knows, maybe the other players was wondering what's taking you so long LOL.

• LuckyTaurus
    2,633 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 4:02 PM

Speaking of weird,, playing clash and the team we are playing has 2 more clashes played than us,, no wonder they are in 12th place

they had 11 clashes to our 9

• wantyou
    504 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 12:14 AM

Thats nothing we where on our 8th clash and the team we where playing where on there 15th clash but we see this on every clash we play nothing new .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 8:07 AM

LuckyTaurus:

Speaking of weird,, playing clash and the team we are playing has 2 more clashes played than us,, no wonder they are in 12th place

they had 11 clashes to our 9

That has been an issue for a while now. I know it is annoying. but they have more serious problems to fix.

• Ray7042
    120 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 5:50 PM

They have MULTIPLE issues to fix and most of them should never be issues to start with. This game has been around for a long time. WGT is a great game but there is little or no concern for players issues. Have tried several times to report problems with the game and nothing happens. Would at least like to have a reply from someone telling me that they are still alive. Not asking for the moon here...just some common courtesy and a reply to my questions. Is that too much to ask?  Hello!! Anyone home?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 5:54 AM

Ray7042:

They have MULTIPLE issues to fix and most of them should never be issues to start with. This game has been around for a long time. WGT is a great game but there is little or no concern for players issues. Have tried several times to report problems with the game and nothing happens. Would at least like to have a reply from someone telling me that they are still alive. Not asking for the moon here...just some common courtesy and a reply to my questions. Is that too much to ask?  Hello!! Anyone home?

Have you tried posting issues in the Bug Log?

• Saratogan
    67 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 8:13 AM

I have to agree with you.  I have tried to get "support" to fix a bug for a couple of years.  My example is the weekly bonus apparel packs for the coin room games.  The contents for those packs has not changed for at least 2 years from my reckoning.  I have reported this and they say that they will get back to me.  They never do.  I do however get the bot email from them asking how I would rate support.  What a joke!  😂

• PAGES
RSS