STAND BAG PLUS - RED IN NEW VERSION

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 8 2021 9:01 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 9:22 PM

pmm711:
    When you buy a club and sell it back you only get a portion back.  To expect a full refund when you used the thing is rather ludicrous, don’t you think?

Like alosso said, per the T&Cs they owe us nothing.  But they're bringing the Flash avatars (slowly) over, and giving those to us for free if we had them on Flash.  So it would be nice if they did that for the stand bags also.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 1:56 AM

SamSpayed:

pmm711:
    When you buy a club and sell it back you only get a portion back.  To expect a full refund when you used the thing is rather ludicrous, don’t you think?

Like alosso said, per the T&Cs they owe us nothing.  But they're bringing the Flash avatars (slowly) over, and giving those to us for free if we had them on Flash.  So it would be nice if they did that for the stand bags also.

It is a little different with the Stand Bag + . They didn’t discontinue the avatars. They did discontinue the Stand Bag + a couple of years ago.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 5:35 AM

SamSpayed:
    Don, you're not understanding what he's asking

I was under the impression that the bag was included in Sham's statement.

My apologies to the OP.

Don

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 9:01 AM

SamSpayed:
    it would be nice if they did that for the stand bags also.
    I'd exclude that because of the flaws in the former bags => additional programming efforts :(

• PAGES
RSS