Help › Forums

STAND BAG PLUS - RED IN NEW VERSION

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 8 2021 9:01 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RegisLDN
    136 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2019 8:47 PM

I take the opportunity to question the possibility of introducing in the mobile and PC version without flash the visual feature of "BAG".

What's more, I own a "BAG PLUS" greatly appreciate the feature it offers from 4 equipment configurations always at hand.

I await favorable measures in the improvement of the mentioned versions.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2019 12:06 AM

The bag stand ‘plus’ was a good item to own, in as much as it let you carry 4 club sets, good for CTTH and pars 3 set ups. They stopped selling the bag due to a ‘bug’ I think, or too many people were having trouble un-equipping, or visa versa.

I have two, these will probably disappear when flash goes?

The single use bag is pointless!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2019 2:12 AM

andwhy67:
    The single use bag is pointless!

Oh the pink one looked great with my Female avatars

• autoswing
    172 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 11:15 PM

If the Stand bag has been withdrawn, WGT should return the credits for it - or at least allow  me to sell it ?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 1:13 AM

It's out of the Pro Shop but you can still use it - in the Flash game.

• autoswing
    172 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 8:56 AM

Just wondering if WGT are going to do the decent thing and refund my credits for this.. it's a principle thing,,,

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 10:30 AM

autoswing:

Just wondering if WGT are going to do the decent thing and refund my credits for this.. it's a principle thing,,,

Back in January I believe it was, Sham stated...

WGTShamWow:

Reach out to Member Services with your username and name/level of the club you are trying to sell along with a short description of whats happening and they should be able to do this manually for you. 

Don
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 1:17 PM

autoswing:

In the principle (= T&Cs) no action is required. The stand bag + the avatars are temporary licenses which can be terminated anytime by the company. I'm guessing that this just happened.

Same principle applys to the credits BTW.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 4:16 PM

TopShelf2010:

autoswing:

Back in January I believe it was, Sham stated...

WGTShamWow:

Reach out to Member Services with your username and name/level of the club you are trying to sell along with a short description of whats happening and they should be able to do this manually for you. 

Don

Don, you're not understanding what he's asking. He's not requesting that WGT unequip a club that he's trying to sell, which was what WGTShamWow's message was about.  He's requesting that they refund him the 400 credits he spent on the bag itself, since the bag is not available on the new PC app.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 4:30 PM

There more than a bag that disappeared from the game.  When you buy a club and sell it back you only get a portion back.  To expect a full refund when you used the thing is rather ludicrous, don’t you think?

• PAGES
RSS