Forums

Help › Forums

RE:Quitter's

Thu, Nov 5 2009 11:04 PM (3 replies)
  • Tim30
    66 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 3:00 PM

OK this is my opion and everyone can take how they want, first of all this is a game not the PGA TOUR, if someone wants to leave a game they should have that option, and when they do leave u can still play anyway doesn't affect anyone anyway, second, if it bothers ppl that bad then play with ppl in ur friends list that won't leave game, I keep reading about ahh WGT add strokes to there score if they leave and so on and so on, I mean omg play ur game and don't worry about others if thats the way they want to play then just let it be, this is game of playing against urself anyway. Like I say anyone can take this how they want and I won't bother with this subject agian, it irratates me that so many people worry about stuff that just isn't that important!!

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 5:24 PM

You've got quite the paragraph there for something so unimportant.

Hmm...Interesting?

Alright then...

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 7:47 PM

Tim30:

OK this is my opion and everyone can take how they want, first of all this is a game not the PGA TOUR, if someone wants to leave a game they should have that option, and when they do leave u can still play anyway doesn't affect anyone anyway, second, if it bothers ppl that bad then play with ppl in ur friends list that won't leave game, I keep reading about ahh WGT add strokes to there score if they leave and so on and so on, I mean omg play ur game and don't worry about others if thats the way they want to play then just let it be, this is game of playing against urself anyway. Like I say anyone can take this how they want and I won't bother with this subject agian, it irratates me that so many people worry about stuff that just isn't that important!!

please translate 

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 11:04 PM

TRANSLATION  ..... Just play YOUR game and quit complaining. Someone quitting has absolutley no effect  on your score or your average. Save your breath ( or fingers, as it were) and just play the course.

RSS